AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me @punker_barbie because I guess I need an explaination and I need an acceptable reason for what happend to my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2022
Hello Good day @punker barbie

Username: La_manika
Ticket number: 19104918

I already explain to the support for what happend to my account and I explain to them one by one so they can understand about this issue and then they banned me without knowing the reason why,
Support asked me to send a Second form of I'd and I already told to them that they didn't accept any of I'd within my region (which Is I'm from the Philippines) and they asked me again to send a Second form of I'd to remain my account verified and then I have no choice so I send them my I'd which Is UMID It's a very valid I'd from the Philippines and now after I send those I'd they denied It and after It when I check my account It say's my account got banned so I try to contact the support and support told me that I was banned from the Chaturbate permanently like I can't believe I haven't done any violation I just do what support asked me to do and they banned me. S*cks I'm so depressed and stress at this time, I only have this job. Support didn't explain the reason to me why they banned me kinda sucks makes me broke my heart, I trusted cb 101% and with this issue it brokes my trust iI just do what support asked me to do, just to remain my account verified and then now I'm banned, please I need an explain with this because I know to myself that I need an valid and acceptable reason. Thank you And Godbless.

Hello Good day @punker barbie

Username: La_manika
Ticket number: 19104918

I already explain to the support for what happend to my account and I explain to them one by one so they can understand about this issue and then they banned me without knowing the reason why,
Support asked me to send a Second form of I'd and I already told to them that they didn't accept any of I'd within my region (which Is I'm from the Philippines) and they asked me again to send a Second form of I'd to remain my account verified and then I have no choice so I send them my I'd which Is UMID It's a very valid I'd from the Philippines and now after I send those I'd they denied It and after It when I check my account It say's my account got banned so I try to contact the support and support told me that I was banned from the Chaturbate permanently like I can't believe I haven't done any violation I just do what support asked me to do and they banned me. S*cks I'm so depressed and stress at this time, I only have this job. Support didn't explain the reason to me why they banned me kinda sucks makes me broke my heart, I trusted cb 101% and with this issue it brokes my trust iI just do what support asked me to do, just to remain my account verified and then now I'm banned, please I need an explain with this because I know to myself that I need an valid and acceptable reason. Thank you And Godbless.
Thank you for reaching out. Support confirms they have responded with a detailed response.

Upvote 0
Thank you @punker barbie I already response to them I'm hoping they will accept my explaination about what really happend because I know to myself that I didn't do anything wrong, hoping your kind consideration, thank you and godbless.

La_manika

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.