Hello @PunkerBarbie,
I’m reaching out because I really need your help with my Chaturbate account. My account was banned while I was working with a studio. I had told my boss that I wanted to leave the studio, and after I made it clear that I wanted to leave, my Chaturbate account was banned.
I am the rightful owner of the account, and I would really like to get it back. I have been trying to find out what I can do to recover it, so I wanted to ask if you could please guide me or let me know what steps I should take.
Chaturbate username: SWEETINAYA
I don't have a support ticket number at the moment.
I’m willing to provide whatever legitimate information is required to verify that I own the account.
I would really appreciate any help or guidance you can give me.Thank you so much
I’m reaching out because I really need your help with my Chaturbate account. My account was banned while I was working with a studio. I had told my boss that I wanted to leave the studio, and after I made it clear that I wanted to leave, my Chaturbate account was banned.
I am the rightful owner of the account, and I would really like to get it back. I have been trying to find out what I can do to recover it, so I wanted to ask if you could please guide me or let me know what steps I should take.
Chaturbate username: SWEETINAYA
I don't have a support ticket number at the moment.
I’m willing to provide whatever legitimate information is required to verify that I own the account.
I would really appreciate any help or guidance you can give me.Thank you so much