AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me to the Final Payout @punker_barbie I badly needed some money atm all I can have Is the tokens on my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2022
Hello Good Day Chaturbate,

May I just request to payout all my tokens to my account? But I didn't put a Payout Information to my account yet maybe If It's possible I will linked my paxum account so I can payout all my tokens, I badly needed those money so bad for my aunt hospital bill tomorrow and at the same time for her medications and for our daily needs, Please I'm begging with all my heart to please let me Payout this for the last time, Hope you will understand my situation right now I really don't know what to do I feel so stressed and depressed right now I'm so broke and got 0 money on my pocket all I can have Is the tokens on my account, Please let me Payout those tokens for the last time, I'm hoping your Kind consideration, Thank you and Godbless.

Tgrl_julia

Attachments

• received_747318659691852.jpeg
    received_747318659691852.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 10
Please spend some time to read my text @punker barbie I badly needed those so bad😭 please hope you can understand my situation right now🥺 I'm.begging with all my heart to kindly get a positive feedback.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.