AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help model I visit to unblocked - Shanybrownn

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
@punker barbie - can you help her - Shanybrownn - she used the word "pee" - she is colombian and using a translator tool - and the context was this - I visit her almost everyday - over 200 pvt with her over last year - is my favorite model - so I go there on July 26 - we go into pvt - she says how many orgasm today with her Hitachi - I said lets try for 4 - so she has 2 - she is working on 3rd one - is squirming and going crazy - she types to me - I had to stop as I almost pee. She can squirt gallons per day. So - did she use squirt and the translator put pee? And even is said the word pee - she said ALMOST peed - she did not squirt or pee. Anyways - is my favorite girl to visit - though I would try to help her so she can work again and I can visit her and spend my money.

You’re concerned by her gross acts, think she’s being forced to do gross acts but yet you’re excited that she is reinstated and support her and her actions??? Dude, your logic…

edit- disregard what I said about supporting her. I got you and another user in the thread confused because you guys have the same color.
What makes you think she is reinstated? And the excitement and support you mention, where does that come from? I just saw your edit, you weren’t talking to me, please disregard

Reactions: englishmuffins
Upvote 0
You’re concerned by her gross acts, think she’s being forced to do gross acts but yet you’re excited that she is reinstated and support her and her actions??? Dude, your logic…
I think he's talking about 2 different models: Shanybrownn is the one he wants reinstated; Tiny_Cora is the one he's concerned is being coerced due to what he deems is gross.

Upvote 0
I think he's talking about 2 different models: Shanybrownn is the one he wants reinstated; Tiny_Cora is the one he's concerned is being coerced due to what he deems is gross.
Yeah I edited my post. herein and chaturbate have the same color icon so I got confused. My bad!

Upvote 0

edit- disregard what I said about supporting her. I got you and another user in the thread confused because you guys have the same color.
Omg I just realized I did the same thing! Regardless, they were mentioning different models.

Upvote 0
Yeah I edited my post. herein and chaturbate have the same color icon so I got confused. My bad!
The original poster wanted shanybrownn reinstated and I’m a different poster talking about another girl who is relevant to the topic because of the prolific urine show she performed before her studio was apparently banned

Reactions: englishmuffins
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
You think people willingly pee into their own mouths and all over their own body, soaking their clothes in it and never cleaning it up by their own free will? For everyone to see forever and ever in recorded shows on the internet?
Answering as a Domme . . . YES, YES, YES. I don't have to force anyone. They beg for it. I have a few that cum in their own mouths, too. I never suggested any of this, they like it and get turned on by it. I imagine the same exists in cam models who are being paid very well to do niche kinks and fetishes.

Well, from a young girl working under a contract in a studio which has trained her and profits from her shows I take it as a possible sign of human trafficking and sex slavery, duress, coercion those sorts of things that we all know occur far too often in this industry.

Studio ≠ Forced - Why do you assume she works for a studio? Because she is doing something that you can't comprehend, yet you watch for hours, obviously couldn't get enough of, so you googled her pirated streams? YES, public recorded streams are pirated + stolen content when hosted at non-chaturbate sites.

She might actually enjoy it! There isn't a minimum age for enjoying kinky stuff. If you think it is human trafficking, report it to CB + INTERPOL and quit kink-shaming this woman's meal ticket and fun.

And for fuck's sake - she is NOT a "young girl". She is a WOMAN. Show some fucking respect for her hustle as an entrepreneur and her life experience.

You have very limited view of the world and fetishes. Sad how many times you have wanked it for free to this woman. Go tip her right now.

Upvote 0
You think people willingly pee into their own mouths and all over their own body, soaking their clothes in it and never cleaning it up by their own free will? For everyone to see forever and ever in recorded shows on the internet?
yes-icegif.gif

i know people do.

Upvote 0
He reported me? Lol. Or did I read that wrong, and someone reported HIM? I wonder if he's one of those CB guys we keep talking about who like to report models for breathing...

Nvm, I think I read that too fast (while broadcasting on cam) and misunderstood. Lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
He reported me?
Yes.

Yummy, you are argumentative and abusive.
(but yes to be clear in case my response seemed sarcastic, he did report you for that and it's beyond ridic.)

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Upvote 0
Public shows are by definition unable to be leaked, they are public. If a performer wants DMCA protection for any content they place a badge on their screen,
They're still protected by the DMCA and by the TOS of the site that explicitly forbids recording and redistribution of content on the site that you do not own the rights to. Broadcasters who don't have a badge are not fair game, their content is still legally protected by law and by site policy. All those DMCA badges do is let you know that they have a takedown service that will come after your ass faster if you try it.

EDIT: Oh I'm a bit late to the party rofl.

Pee kinks exist Terrence. There are sex acts you think are gross that other people *really* enjoy. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Pee kinks exist Terrence. There are sex acts you think are gross that other people *really* enjoy. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

Wait 'til he finds out about the 2 Girls, 1 Cup thing.....

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

Upvote 0
I think the only way I will do that kind of fetishes its if I receive a single tip of 1 000 000 tkns. Its so gross for me to deal with poop or pee. At least worth the gross. I really hate when people asks for do that.

Wait 'til he finds out about the 2 Girls, 1 Cup thing.....

Eeeewww that video it's a child trauma for me D:

giphy.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.