AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please models help me! MFC stole my money

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2018
I am the model with name SweetttGirlll or previously CoconutGirlll. I suppose (sadly) you can find my uploaded videos online and see that am real.

I worked the previous month and had accumulated $400 (which for me a is a lot) in earnings which i really need to survive and cover my basic necessities however I never received this money. I got an email from mfc that my account was used by someone not the same as on my ID and is therefore closed down. This is not true. I have only changed my hair color and nothing else.

I have tried to contact MFC by email to explain to them the situation but they ignore me and I never get a response. The only email that I've ever received says i won't be getting any money due to a penalty levied on my account for rules violation.

Can anyone help me by emailing MFC and put some pressure on them? This is not right what has happened and they ripped me off for a false charge. I have tried calling them but I only get a voice mail. There is no one there. I was not surprised to find out more models have been ripped off. Please help if you can. I really need this money. I worked for it!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear that. I wonder if you may have signed up with an MFC studio (I had done that a long time ago), instead of signed up with MFC directly. Years ago I had also signed up with some Webcams.com studio, and they had never paid me the $100 I had earned.

Upvote 0
I was not surprised to find out more models have been ripped off.
I'm not sure where you got that information. This sort of thing happens all the time on Chaturbate but not reported much (at least here or anywhere visible) about MFC.

Upvote 0
I am the model with name SweetttGirlll or previously CoconutGirlll. I suppose (sadly) you can find my uploaded videos online and see that am real.

I worked the previous month and had accumulated $400 (which for me a is a lot) in earnings which i really need to survive and cover my basic necessities however I never received this money. I got an email from mfc that my account was used by someone not the same as on my ID and is therefore closed down. This is not true. I have only changed my hair color and nothing else.

I have tried to contact MFC by email to explain to them the situation but they ignore me and I never get a response. The only email that I've ever received says i won't be getting any money due to a penalty levied on my account for rules violation.

Can anyone help me by emailing MFC and put some pressure on them? This is not right what has happened and they ripped me off for a false charge. I have tried calling them but I only get a voice mail. There is no one there. I was not surprised to find out more models have been ripped off. Please help if you can. I really need this money. I worked for it!

what number did you call? MFC doesnt have a phone number available for support? Are you sure you signed up with them

Upvote 0
In 7 years, I've never seen anything about MFC not paying someone properly. Highly skeptical.

Upvote 0
Well, am a clear cut case. They don't even reply to me. I have indeed signed up with a studio. What do you reckon I should do?
Contact your studio, which maybe is this number:
I tried to call 001 847 962 2802.
MFC does not have a number. It sounds like MFC is not at fault for your issue, it is the shady studio you signed up with.
In 7 years, I've never seen anything about MFC not paying someone properly. Highly skeptical.
There have been reported issues with complications with foreign banks not accepting deposits from MFC, but it always seems to get resolved and never really appears to be the fault of MFC (though the girls who go to Twitter and get all loud about it never seem to rectify their accusations once the issue with their bank gets fixed...)

Upvote 0

what rule did you break?

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Upvote 0
The email i received says: "The account was closed because it was being used by a model who did not match ID. The account has negative balance from the fine levied for breaking our rules so no payment will be sent."

Upvote 0
The email i received says: "The account was closed because it was being used by a model who did not match ID. The account has negative balance from the fine levied for breaking our rules so no payment will be sent."

Did that happen? And did you set up your account. Upload your ID yourself?

Honestly I would just sign up for another camsite. What country are you in?

Upvote 0

As mentioned by others, it likely wasn't MFC's doing but rather shadiness with the studio.

One thing to consider (which I have seen before with another model) is maybe MFC is actually correct. Maybe your account did have another person on, since I have seen studios use the same account for multiple cam models before. So maybe the studio did something similar with your account and MFC is justified in applying the penalty (not through fault of your own, but through the fault of the studios actions)

Upvote 0
A quick google search show that number belongs to MFCXY, Inc, http://www.mfcxy.com/ - They're an E-commerce solutions co.

Oh no, atually MFCXY is MFC... thats whats on our tax forms etc. I guess they had to list a # somewhere..

Upvote 0
I don't think studio is at fault here. Studio contacted MFC and they told them the same response that i provided above. At this point MFC simply ignores me. They don't reply to me. How is this appropriate? They owe me 400 bucks. I signed up directly myself (not through a studio), I just studios PC as i can't afford my own.

Upvote 0
I don't think studio is at fault here. Studio contacted MFC and they told them the same response that i provided above. At this point MFC simply ignores me. They don't reply to me. How is this appropriate? They owe me 400 bucks. I signed up directly myself (not through a studio), I just studios PC as i can't afford my own.
Your studio did something to get you the boot. If you're using their PC, maybe someone there logged in as you without permission and acted a fool? That would make sense with what info MFC has given you. Unfortunately, it is appropriate for them to cut your account over something like that. It's unfair to you, but you're a small fish in a vast pond. They can't sort out id passing. It has to be a bannable offense. Did you mention what country you're in? As long as you're not in a country that MFC doesn't work with, maybe you could just reapply without the studio. If they try to block your reapplication, you could at least have a chance at letting them know that you did not give the studio permission to use your account for another person. Blame the studio. If all you're getting from the studio is a PC, you could replace that on your own.

Upvote 0
I use their pc in my own home. Nobody else has used it. The fact of the matter is that MFC is ignoring my emails. They are ripping me off.

They are not answering your emails because MFC doesn't communicate with studio models. You need to talk to your studio. What did they say? What are they doing? They also have your log in information, they could of given it to another model.

Did you have any other person on cam other than you? A friend or boyfriend?

Upvote 0
I use their pc in my own home. Nobody else has used it. The fact of the matter is that MFC is ignoring my emails. They are ripping me off.

MFC isn't at fault here. It's the studio you're having issues with, and your studio agent is the person you'll have to speak with. Other people may see this thread, and believe that MFC is ripping off models. They're not. In fact, they probably have the best reputation (of all the other sites I know of) of paying models on time, and - of all the sites I've been on - they've had the best Model Support...never ignored any of my e-mails. (*cough* Ya hear that, Cams/Streamray? *cough*).

All of these studios have agents...the person who recruited you and gets a cut of your earnings, and they're probably the same person who sent you your "Welcome" e-mail when you signed up for the MFC studio. When I was with Internet Modeling (a Streamate studio), my studio agent was Janet. When I was with a Webcams.com studio, the agent was Jay.

All of these webcam model job ads you see on SexyJobs.com...you think you're signing up for MyFreeCams (or other cam site) directly, but you're actually signing up for the studio of that site. That's how they get you. :/ As soon as I realized this, I stopped signing up for cam sites through SexyJobs.com.

Upvote 0

That's exactly happened to me today, just when I wanted to see my information account they closed my account and then I ask why, they aswer just one time and then just keep ignoring me.

This is the email I received:

The account was closed because it was being used by a model who did not match ID. The account has a negative balance from the fine levied for breaking our rules so no payment will be sent.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.