AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PLEASE RETURN THE ACCOUNT OR ALLOW TO CREATE A NEW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2022
good afternoon my membership on chatura is terminated forever. i received an email from support "we understand that your access to the news is largely controlled by your government and CB policy does not allow it to become a tool for the exchange of false information"...I remember the correspondence with the person who sent a complaint to my account. he wrote nasty things and provoked me on purpose. I really love this site and have worked on it for many years. it was my only source of income. let me restore access to the page or create a new one. I am for the world! and I just want to work to give and have fun

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    126.3 KB · Views: 45
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
my username lovers__annn . I was blocked for political reasons, but it's not my fault and I really want to resume the possibility of working on the site. At least create a new page((. my request (20369148) thank u

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket 20158197
my page with the nickname lovers__annn was permanently blocked. this is the email CB support sent me : "
Recently we were alerted you may be engaging in conduct in serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, including abusive and/or hateful language. Although we appreciate your access to news is greatly controlled by your government (and you believe what you're being told), we have determined, as a company policy, not to allow the CB platform to become a tool of sharing of demonstrably false information regarding Russia’s unprovoked invasion of Ukraine. After reviewing this matter, your account was terminated and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. The tokens in your account will be disbursed to you on our next payment date. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit." .

I remember the correspondence with that person, I really didn’t offend anyone and I always try to avoid these topics, you can check in the chat. That person deliberately and for a long time provoked me. I have been working on your site for a very long time and it was my only source of income. I am very sorry and I offer my deepest apologies. I understand everything, But every person has the right to make mistakes. I beg you to give me a second chance and I promise that this will not happen again. I really want to work on your platform again, I have never violated anything on your site. I am very worried about this whole situation, my soul hurts. This man hurt me when he wrote about politics. I could not answer anything, how to agree with him, so as not to swear. I hope for your approval and I promise never to speak on taboo subjects again, please give me a second chance. I really hope for your approval. thank you for your time

I really ask you for help and I promise that such situations will not happen again. I beg you to help me get back to the site. because everyone should have a second chance
thanks

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.