AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

URGENT account takeover - no access to my account or registered email

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 28, 2026
1
0
0
Hi @punker barbie,

I hope you can help me with an urgent issue with my Chaturbate account.

My username is OnlyNora.

Third parties have taken control of both my Chaturbate account and the email address associated with it, so I have no access to the account and cannot recover it myself.

I contacted Chaturbate Support almost two days ago from a new secure email address. I received an automated response asking for my username, which I provided, but I haven't received any further response. I was not given a ticket number.

I am particularly concerned because these people may still have access to my earnings and payout settings.

I am the verified performer on the account and am ready to complete any identity verification required.

Could you please help escalate my case to Chaturbate Support/Security?

Thank you so much for your help.

P.S. I would also greatly appreciate it if my upcoming payouts could be temporarily placed on hold while my case is being reviewed, so that the funds are not paid to the third parties currently controlling my account.
 
Last edited: