AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please talk me out of outting my ex.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to write me a thoughtful response.

Obviously I'm disconnected from reality here & I really do need to see a therapist about this.

I've deleted all our correspondence & blocked her on social media etc.

I know I have mental problems. I'm trying to fix it.

Thanks again.

And in case it wasn't clear, I've adamantly decided to NOT do this & just let the ship sail.

I'm glad to hear that. You'll feel better if you don't have to live with that on your conscience forever. Especially if she was to fall into harm because of it.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to write me a thoughtful response.

Obviously I'm disconnected from reality here & I really do need to see a therapist about this.

I've deleted all our correspondence & blocked her on social media etc.

I know I have mental problems. I'm trying to fix it.

Thanks again.

And in case it wasn't clear, I've adamantly decided to NOT do this & just let the ship sail.

Good for you! :h: wishing the best of luck and a speedy recovery.

Yeah! Fred saved the day by showing up with Ripple...hot food...and interesting dance moves. :)
Lamont and Rollo were NOT ready for those Detroit girls any way...
Potato chips, peanuts and Beaujolais????
I don't think so :meh::stop: ;)

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I don't have time now to read the thread and all the replies. Nevertheless I'm going to follow it, because, even if I don't have time at the moment, I see some potential.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Lamont and Rollo were NOT ready for those Detroit girls any way...
Potato chips, peanuts and Beaujolais????
I don't think so :meh::stop: ;)

I forgot that Demond Walker (Lamont) played a robber in one episode of All in the Family. Lol. I watched that episode the other day on YouTube. Archie started making remarks about “colored people,” and Demond and his robber friend were laughing their asses off...talking about “Oooooh...looks like we got ourselves a BIGOT!” But they pronounced it “bih-GAHT!” Lmao!

Reactions: Slowburst
Well if anyone deserves name calling is someone coming to a model forum to talk about how badly he wants to out a model he met. As someone who was outed to all my family and friends in the most cruel way I have no sympathy to spare.

Well if anyone deserves name calling is someone coming to a model forum to talk about how badly he wants to out a model he met. As someone who was outed to all my family and friends in the most cruel way I have no sympathy to spare.
For someone who is mentally troubled, as is apparent with the OP, I imagine there's a use for rational explanation why their thoughts are bad or wrong that is more helpful than name calling and flaming. Some people really do need help, and I'm glad he admits he needs therapy. Avoiding name calling isn't for sympathy, it's to get the point across clearly without muddling it with anger and resentment.

I realize we often resort to that, so I was glad to see an avoidance of that for a change.

For someone who is mentally troubled, as is apparent with the OP, I imagine there's a use for rational explanation why their thoughts are bad or wrong that is more helpful than name calling and flaming. Some people really do need help, and I'm glad he admits he needs therapy. Avoiding name calling isn't for sympathy, it's to get the point across clearly without muddling it with anger and resentment.

I realize we often resort to that, so I was glad to see an avoidance of that for a change.
Do you think he didn’t know his thoughts were wrong and why? Look at the title of the thread “convince me not to out her” he knows. His post is a humblebrag. “I was close with a model, I have all her info and I can put her in danger if I want to. Now please spend your time convincing me not to do this hideous thing and do it without calling me names” it’s classic power play. He is manipulating us with pity and blackmailing us emotionally through identification with the model he plans on outing. In my opinion giving in is appeasing him which never works with people like this.

As to the forum resorting to name calling, you are right and it is nice to see a different reaction I am just not sure this was the thread to start growing as a group :p

Do you think he didn’t know his thoughts were wrong and why? Look at the title of the thread “convince me not to out her” he knows. His post is a humblebrag. “I was close with a model, I have all her info and I can put her in danger if I want to. Now please spend your time convincing me not to do this hideous thing and do it without calling me names” it’s classic power play. He is manipulating us with pity and blackmailing us emotionally through identification with the model he plans on outing. In my opinion giving in is appeasing him which never works with people like this.

As to the forum resorting to name calling, you are right and it is nice to see a different reaction I am just not sure this was the thread to start growing as a group

I think Kitsune nails it.

Archy, if you're still reading, keep it classy - you'll feel better for it in the long run. You'll look better, too.

I have been thinking more about this and who's to say he didn't find ACF googling the camgirl's username? Maybe she has an account here (active or not) and his post is intended to be a threat to her. He did include a few specific details so she would know it's about her.

I'd like to mention why I tried to be nice and polite. (As nice as I can possibly be at least.)

Another models future may have been depending on us. As much as I wanted to tell him to go shit himself SHE needed us to try and talk some sense into him...

Status
Not open for further replies.