AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PM scammers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2020
Las Vegas Nevada
Hi every one,
I need to let you about a tip scammer that got me good. Last Monday, 4/6/20
I had a viewer come in my room and asked if I would want to go into a password PM. So I agreed. Well right away he started tipping 250 tokens, 4-5x's in a row. It was not the usual tip, no token drop sound. So when I asked him about not hearing the coins . He tried to assure me that they show up when got out of the pvt. mess. He tipped me 250 tokens 20 x's and 1 hour of being in the PM. I added up 8600 tokens. So I thought. There was record of it any where. His username mahomes1002 and the password he sent me was 8966. He showed up again on 4/13/20 requesting that I go back into a password pm. I had notice something about the color of his name. It was grey. I said sure. When we got into the pvt. pm I told that I never received all of those tokens. He didn't have an answer for me. Right he tipped me 200 tokens, then 250 tokens. And about 4 more times requesting for me to do things. The whole time I am thinking why am I not the tokens drop sound? I look at the way he had "sent tip". Then it dawned on me he was fake tipping. I am posting pics with this post. So ladies on cb please watch out for this guy. I did send a complaint to support. Waiting to hear about his status. 1st tip from mahomes1002.jpg

Attachments

• 2nd tip mahomes1002.jpg
    2nd tip mahomes1002.jpg
    582.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 3rd tip mahomes1002.jpg
    3rd tip mahomes1002.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 4th 5th 6th tips mahomes1002.jpg
    4th 5th 6th tips mahomes1002.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 54
  • This is a real tip.jpg
    This is a real tip.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 53
Thanks for the heads up. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I hate when people do this. A friend of mine got scammed like this when she first started camming and she was so embarrassed that she quit camming altogether =*( You can always tell a real tip from a fake one because the *entire name* will be in yellow (not just the tip amount) and the tokens will always immediately show up in your total. I don't do anything until the tokens hit my bank. BTW, bigdunk is a fan of mine too =) Love to see fans spreading the love around :h:

Reactions: synystergates7240
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.