AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PM's and Hustle..??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
I've been a member of CB for more than a few years now, but have never experienced what I did last night after entering a certain model's room...

A model's preview image caught my eye so I decided to check out her room. Upon entering her room, I noticed that she was engaged in chat with a few of the members of her room, so I decided to get me something to drink and left for the kitchen while I was still in her room. I was gone maybe 3-4 minutes, and when I returned I noticed that she had PM'd me. Upon reading her messages she initially said "hello, how are you doing tonight?". The very next message she stated "you should know that I ban assholes who don't respond or at least say hello back"...

So, instead of being upset that I was randomly called an asshole because I didn't respond to her PM in a timely enough fashion for her, I decided to say hello back and explained that I had went afk to grab something to drink because she was engaged in conversation with her members in free chat. After a few minutes she replied back that I could prevent a banning if I took her private at her "tonight only special rate of XX tokens per minute". It was at this point that I just left her room without replying further.

Having never experienced this before, I wanted to ask the model's here if this should be considered just a simple, yet naive, type of hustle on the model's part, or should I consider it as something that should be reported to CB as manipulative behavior?

Oh my - after my "what if I ignore PM" thread hahaha Ya - this is next level and I would leave. I was on MFC last night and model PM me and I ignored but I was tipping. Then got the PM BB message in general chat. I ingored. Then got 2nd one - check your PM baby - all it said was Hi dear. I left - figured okay - you not like I don't and I won't - cya =)

There is a fine line between "my room, my rules" and "drunk with power". But then again, maybe the OPs model suddenly felt like getting into dom and humiliation 🤔😝

I wouldn't be motivated to report personally, I would just never return to that model's room again.

I would say : just ignore her
She has her own way to manage her room that is not convenient for you as public.

I would also not like her way. At first I would left as soon she pm without being tipped first (I need my time to read bio, watch a bit what's happening here and so on...)
This way, I think is aggressive and then, I'm sure I would regret nothing from this room. I'm searching more complicity than domination ;).

But reporting would be overreacting. She is not scamming, only insistent on her proposal.

I'd say she might be a dom, and it's her way of sorting out the right kind of member she's looking for

Best option was to just leave her room and find another. If someone acts like that, best not to deal with them. Don't think it's worth reporting though

I'd say she might be a dom, and it's her way of sorting out the right kind of member she's looking for

Best option was to just leave her room and find another. If someone acts like that, best not to deal with them. Don't think it's worth reporting though
I would never report anyone - its their income etc. I just take the hit on the chin and move on - learned a lesson and hope next rooms are better - which they will be =)

I would never report anyone - its their income etc. I just take the hit on the chin and move on - learned a lesson and hope next rooms are better - which they will be =)

For this I wouldn't. If a model was outright scamming people. Or, my biggest issue is broadcasting TruePrivate on another site, I will. I'll send screenshots where I ask her to stop the other streams, etc. IDGAF if it's her income or not in this case. Be no different than if someone filed a report on someone in vanilla jobs for financial infractions or the like.

Reactions: Herein2020
Models can ban whomever or for whatever they want and the site won't do anything about that. So no need to report. Her style is abrasive and I'd just spend my time elsewhere if that's not your thing. At least she's upfront about it? I don't agree with her style but she's not breaking rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.