AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PMs and tips from other members during TPvt

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2015
Recently I was in a 50 min plus TP on MFC in a room that I am a regular in. At one point in the TP another regular member tipped her rapid fire and the 'tip received sound was heard. The sounds changed her mood and I asked her what was going on. The model showed me the notes and the other member was making jokes with her about disturbing the TP. The model advised me that he was just doing it to make himself "happy". I told her that I was not happy with that. I asked her if she was going to say something to other member, she said that she was not going to give him attention. The model later advised me that I should not let other people bother me.

My stance is that I am paying a premium for this time and that it is not right that the other member did this. I also did not appreciate the model not telling the other member that what he did was wrong. Lastly, I have not heard if the model was going to say something to the other member.

I do not think I am wrong in my stance on this, but the model's opinion of not saying anything is surprising.

Maybe I am missing something. How do you models (and anyone else who would like to contribute) feel about receiving PM's, tips and tip notes from other members that distract you while you are in a TPvt?

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I can see where she's coming from - sometimes as a cam model, the thing the members want from you is attention in any way they can get. Also speaking to the other member wastes time during the pvt.

But yeah that's kinda not cool on their end and I'd expect members to be better than that. I think personally I'd probably put the other member on ignore so that they're not disturbing the pvt, then later ask them how they'd feel if they had paid time interrupted - it's possible she spoke to him afterwards and you weren't aware of it?

Sounds like the other member was a bit of dick.

I can understand your frustration and I think the model should have killed the sound straight away and maybe said something like 'some dick is trying to interrupt our show... we won't let him... haha... where were we?'... or something in the lines of.

hmmmm. silencing and hiding any tips from a member who is NOT the private goer might be a good suggestion to MFC staff? I haven't done privates in years but when I did, this would happen pretty often. usually from spies in a regular private with notes trying to tell me what to do. Really bloody annoying

I definitely think tip sounds should be muted in Pvt/Tpvt. I had a similar thing happen to me recently - I was in pvt with a member, and someone who was watching Voyeur kept ninja tipping 10s with "mmmmmmmmmmmmm" in the tip note. Not only super distracting for me, but obviously for the member I was in pvt with too because he could hear the noise going off. He didn't say anything, but I felt really bad. I appreciated the tips from the Voyeur but definitely wish they could have been less intrusive.

Situations like this are difficult. On one hand, if you let it continue, it can be really distracting or ruin the mood. On the other hand, stopping to address it interrupts the flow of the private, and gives that person the attention they were seeking in the first place. I definitely think it should be dealt with in a PM after the fact. If he was a regular member of hers, I can understand her not wanting to reprimand him too badly, but I still think it's important to nip that kind of behavior in the bud before it gets out of hand, for the sake of everyone's enjoyment.

Recently I was in a 50 min plus TP on MFC in a room that I am a regular in. At one point in the TP another regular member tipped her rapid fire and the 'tip received sound was heard. The sounds changed her mood and I asked her what was going on. The model showed me the notes and the other member was making jokes with her about disturbing the TP. The model advised me that he was just doing it to make himself "happy". I told her that I was not happy with that. I asked her if she was going to say something to other member, she said that she was not going to give him attention. The model later advised me that I should not let other people bother me.

My stance is that I am paying a premium for this time and that it is not right that the other member did this. I also did not appreciate the model not telling the other member that what he did was wrong. Lastly, I have not heard if the model was going to say something to the other member.

I do not think I am wrong in my stance on this, but the model's opinion of not saying anything is surprising.

Maybe I am missing something. How do you models (and anyone else who would like to contribute) feel about receiving PM's, tips and tip notes from other members that distract you while you are in a TPvt?

I don't blame you one bit for being annoyed. That isn't the way i would have handled it personally. when your paying for a TPV your are paying for the alone time with that model and not for her to be distracted by some douche that is playing little kid games to get his rocks off. If it had been me, i would have put that guy on ignore or kicked him then sent him a nasty message about it being rude and not tolerated. To me that whole situation is disrespectful and i have a zero tolerance policy on disrespect. If it had been a regular private i would say that you have to expect that at times, but not in true private. I'm sorry you had that experience. I think that her response and how she handled it speaks volumes....just my 2 cents.

Thank you all for the input. Both with validations and things I had not considered.

She may have sent something to the other member after and not tell me. The rationale being that it is not be my business to know if someone else was and how they were reprimanded.

I did send an email to MFC suggesting that tips, PM's etc be delivered after the TP is over. We will see if that makes the list and is possible.

Tips and messages is not something the model can control, she can only control her reaction to them. In true pvt or even pvt I would not want her to respond/ read messages until after our time together. I would not expect her to react at all to the other member until her time is her own. She seems to have been suggesting that this is her position too. I expect she was able to stay with your pvt relatively undistracted, it was a pity it through you out of the moment.

We owe the model similar respect when we get PM's while pvt. Other models shouldn't interrupt us when pvt with someone else, but they do on occasion. I find the distraction marginal for the most part, models who do that rarely get a very good response after. I suspect models are much the same, it shows lack of class.

Intentionally disturbing someone's true private to make himself happy? What is he...12? Smh. I didn't even know the tip sound could be heard (from a different member) while in a true private with someone else??? That really sucks. And, to tell you the truth, I'm not thrilled with the way she handled it either.

Of course she's gonna say "I'm not gonna give him attention" and "You shouldn't let other people bother you," because she has dollar signs floating around in her head. And she knows that saying something to this jerk may result in him no longer visiting/tipping her anymore (Yes, there are MFC members who are actually that petty...trust me).

I feel for you, because trying to get a cam girl to admit that one of her regulars (probably a good spender) is in the wrong or being a dick...good luck with that. If it had been me, I would have just stayed 100% focused on the true private (ignoring any tips or PMs for the moment), and then when it's over I'd say something to the prick. I'd rather just go ahead and lose my regular (he can be replaced by other more mature men) than to allow that kind of foolishness to continue...which would just teach him that he can get away with whatever since he's a "regular/friend." Smh.

All of those awkward moments MFC models deal with where no one wants to chat or tip...and suddenly when someone else takes her away for a one-on-one session, that's when you wanna start up with the rapid fire tipping. This is trolling, imo, and if this reg actually cared about his model friend, he wouldn't pull stunts like this when she's trying to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.