AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PO-TAY-TOES

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How do you like 'em?

• Boil 'em

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • Mash 'em

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Stick 'em in a stew

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • I like them french fried taters

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Scattered, smothered and covered

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • Baked and fully loaded

Votes: 40 62.5%
  • Oh Gawd! The carbs! NO!

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildFingers said:
AmberCutie said:
I'll eat a potato prepared pretty much any way. I am a huge fan of potatoes.

With RAISINS too?

http://community.epicurious.com/post/new-potatoes-with-caramelized-onions-golden-raisins-pinenuts

24 small new potatoes
2 Tbsp. (30 mL) sour cream
2 yellow onions, sliced thinly
2Tbsp. (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cups (125 mL) golden raisins, coarsest chopped
1/2 cups (125 mL) pinenuts, toasted

Place the potatoes in a large pot of cold, salted water. Bring to a boil and cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool. Cut off the tops of the potatoes and hollow out each potato with a melon ballet, leaving sturdy walls and reserving potato pulp.

Coarsely mash the potato pulp, fold in the sour cream and season to taste with salt and pepper.

Caramelize onions by placing them in a sauté pan with a little olive oil over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes or until caramelized. Add the raisins and pinenuts. season to taste with salt and pepper.

Fill potatoes shells halfway with the potato mixture and top with some onion and raisin confit. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
:-D

Reactions: WildFingers
Status
Not open for further replies.