AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pokemon Uranium

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2016
Uranium is a fan-made project that got released recently. Of course, just like the metroid 2 remake, they got voluntold to remove the download links from their web page. However, this is the internet so there's still links out there.

I managed to pick up a copy before it got removed. So far it's been pretty fun. The frame rate is a little choppy, but other than that it has a very new feel to it. You can trade with other players in sort of like an auction house setting. You put up the pokemon you want to trade and what you're looking for and if someone meets those requirements, then the trade is done. PvP is also available, but in like a beta status right now. Since I only just made it to the 2nd town, I can't tell you how it plays out. I just know you gotta go to a PokeCenter, go upstairs and talk to the NPCs there, enter someone's ID and etc.

Have any of you played it yet or would like to?

I'm not really well-versed in the different regions. I haven't exactly played since Red/Blue. But, it's in the Tandor Region, which I believe is somewhere new. As a kid, your mom gets blown up in a Nuclear Reactor meltdown. A new type, nuclear, has been added to the type list because of the fallout. Your dad is head honcho for the Pokemon Rangers. The Rangers are just good guys who do various good deeds for the community. You can join them at some point and do missions. They have a wiki page for more information.

My friend is currently playing through this game. I badly want to play it. However, I doubt I'll have the free time to give it the time I want. (I play Pokemon 4 hours per save. XD )

Status
Not open for further replies.