AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Political Orientation Test

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 98% for Bernie Sanders and 16% for Trump, although I think really it should be 0% for Trump--the man is a demagogue, he has no real stances...everything he says is about gaining support form the woo woo gallery. He's changed on almost any issue depending on the audience.

I got Bernie 97%. I'm predictably into the Bern. Like @JerryBoBerry , I felt kind of pukey at how much it put me in line with Hillary though. I don't think of my views as overlapping with hers at all. I guess maybe she flip flops so often that she matches with everyone? >:)

Interesting stuff. This will probably be another political test where I'll be apart from every one else's results. :penguin: The fact that I side with Hillary on 56% of my answers kind of makes me want to puke. But at least Trump was 87% so that makes up for it. :smuggrin:

View attachment 59980 View attachment 59981

You got a friend in me, Jerry
Screenshot_2016-01-13-06-01-15.png Screenshot_2016-01-13-06-01-32.png
I got 58% for Hillary, but I think I'm more disturbed by the high score for Jeb.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
You're on the left and libertarian spectrum of the political compass! You question authority and are deeply distrustful of hierarchy. You believe strongly in personal liberty and individual freedoms. You firmly believe in a self-governed and non-hierarchical society with maximum individual freedoms for all. You support women's rights, gay rights, and liberal attitudes on sex. You, however, favor collectively owned property and an economy that guarantees equality and opportunity. You believe in strong communities and favor a cooperative economy over dog eat dog capitalism. You're a lefty, but you hate big government just as much as the next libertarian!

I got the same result. But I don't particularly hate big government. I went back and changed one answer and it moved me all the way into Statism. Wha? I think this test is a bit lacking on subtle (or not-so-subtle) distinctions.

The president thing came out pretty much how I'd expect. 98% Bernie. :)
Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 11.49.02 AM.png

I'm amused at how it says I agree with Trump 23%… on "no major issues" (so how did they compute that 23%? So confused.)

The political ones always say I should support the Green Party candidate. I'd love to, but alas, their party's a mess and unfocused. Bernie it is.
The president thing came out pretty much how I'd expect. 98% Bernie. :)
View attachment 60110

I'm amused at how it says I agree with Trump 23%… on "no major issues" (so how did they compute that 23%? So confused.)
They mean you overlap on Trump on 23% of your stances, but they weren't one's you labeled as important. The thing they sited for me to get that whole 1% (98 v 97) on Bernie for the Green Party was my strong opinions on the electoral process which is a major issue for me.

a.jpg

I am necroing this thread in light of the general election! The idea is to see where you stand and how well you know yourself.

1) If you are comfortable share who you are planning to vote for and what ideology you would peg yourself as.

2) Then take the political compass test: https://www.politicalcompass.org

3) Take the "who do you side with" test: http://www.isidewith.com/

4) Post your results and compare what you got with the answer you gave in point 1

My answers...

1) If you are comfortable share who you are planning to vote for and what ideology you would peg yourself as: I have been riding the Trump Train since the announcement. I don't think I conform to any ideology other than common sense. My most important value politically speaking is in-group loyalty.

2) Then take the political compass test: https://www.politicalcompass.org: This is what I got on my test:

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 11.43.08 AM.png

I thought I would get a higher value on the authoritarian axis considering I do believe that order is better than chaos and the only way to achieve it is with a strong State. I was surprised by my results, by how well balanced my views are on the left-right axis because when it comes to ACF I have gotten used to pretty extreme reactions to my ideas. If I had to judge by what some people on the forum say to me I would peg me as an extremist.

3) Take the "who do you side with" test: http://www.isidewith.com/

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 12.08.37 PM.png

I thought I hated Hillary just because of how crooked she is. I didn't know I disagree with her on over 80% of things. Just one more reason to donate to Trump's campaign.

4) Compare what you got with the answer you gave in point 1: I didn't think I would agree with Trump on 94% of things, more than I would have thought. If I had to guess I would have said it was on the 80s. Which only confirms what I already knew.

Reactions: Puffin
You're on the right and libertarian quadrant of the political spectrum! You prize individualism and personal liberty above all else. You believe in private property and the free market. You tend to be patriotic but you're sceptical of the state and you find little to no value in government institutions. You believe that success depends on the individual's ability to pull themselves up by their own boot straps and take advantage of the opportunities they have. You see taxes as a form of oppression and you believe that the greatest threat to freedom is big government. You believe in a society of independent and hard-working individuals who take care of themselves. You want big brother out of your bedroom, out of your bank account, and off your property!

Reactions: xoxoCammie
The test on http://www.playbuzz.com/ seemed too coarse-grained, and I definitely do not "...favor collectively owned property and an economy that guarantees equality and opportunity."

You're on the left and libertarian spectrum of the political compass! You question authority and are deeply distrustful of hierarchy. You believe strongly in personal liberty and individual freedoms. You firmly believe in a self-governed and non-hierarchical society with maximum individual freedoms for all. You support women's rights, gay rights, and liberal attitudes on sex. You, however, favor collectively owned property and an economy that guarantees equality and opportunity. You believe in strong communities and favor a cooperative economy over dog eat dog capitalism. You're a lefty, but you hate big government just as much as the next libertarian!

From https://www.politicalcompass.org--
This one is more accurate.

chart.png

Reactions: Puffin
I'm not in the US so can't vote in the upcoming election.
Results from the various websites posted above, indicate I'm leaning libertarian.

The outcome of the upcoming elections would seem to have a large effect on future events in Europe, so I'm following this thread with interest.

Also I'm betting on the outcome...

Put me as more Libertarian than I tend to be...

You're on the left and libertarian spectrum of the political compass! You question authority and are deeply distrustful of hierarchy. You believe strongly in personal liberty and individual freedoms. You firmly believe in a self-governed and non-hierarchical society with maximum individual freedoms for all. You support women's rights, gay rights, and liberal attitudes on sex. You, however, favor collectively owned property and an economy that guarantees equality and opportunity. You believe in strong communities and favor a cooperative economy over dog eat dog capitalism. You're a lefty, but you hate big government just as much as the next libertarian! What do you think? Do you agree?

I'm not in the US so can't vote in the upcoming election.
Results from the various websites posted above, indicate I'm leaning libertarian.

The outcome of the upcoming elections would seem to have a large effect on future events in Europe, so I'm following this thread with interest.

Also I'm betting on the outcome...

Most good statisticians will tell you that Clinton is absolutely going to win. Though her chances continue to fall slightly by the day. Many Libertarian's will tall you "IT'S THE BEST CHANCE JOHNSON'S EVER HAD"

I got "You're on the left and libertarian spectrum of the political compass!" as well. I remember taking something similar in high school but it asked more specific questions regarding your opinions on policy and then told you what candidate it thought matched your political outlook the best. It wasn't the candidate test posted above, it outlined where you agreed and disagreed with a candidate on policies so you could look down a list and compare yourself to them which was cool.

"You're on the left and libertarian spectrum of the political compass! You question authority and are deeply distrustful of hierarchy. You believe strongly in personal liberty and individual freedoms. You firmly believe in a self-governed and non-hierarchical society with maximum individual freedoms for all. You support women's rights, gay rights, and liberal attitudes on sex. You, however, favor collectively owned property and an economy that guarantees equality and opportunity. You believe in strong communities and favor a cooperative economy over dog eat dog capitalism. You're a lefty, but you hate big government just as much as the next libertarian! What do you think? Do you agree?"

On the Isidewith.com i got: 98% Hillary, 97% Bernie, and 13% Trump.
Huh. That was unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.