AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Poll - Should i Chargeback SuzySmartz

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Should i charge back SuzySmartz

• Yes

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2010
So i was promised Nudity or Semi nudity by SuzySmartz all over again in the last 3 months on groups and privates. i've spent between 30,000 to 40,000 tokens on her. as my name goes (Yosef) you understand that i'm from a country where my monthly salary isn't so high. i've spent almost 3 months of salary on SuzySmartz being promsied for Nudity.

I'm thinking about calling the credit card company and tell them about the Fraud and CB all of the payments i sent to Suzy.

Should i do it ?

No, for a couple of reasons.

1- You're a dumbass for not reading her profile (http://profiles.myfreecams.com/SuzySmartz) which states clearly "My Rules: *No Nudity EVER. Ask for it and get BANNED. "

2- WTF were you doing giving that arrogant cunt tokens anyway? (And I say that knowing full well that she's a member here, albeit not one with model status after the event I posted about in the link)

3- See link in #1 which also states that in private shows, she does "Sexy dancing, Teasing, Requests for Tips, [No Nudity or Handbra. No Top Ass or Bottom Boob]"

And doing some research, I see that you've bitched about her before. So basically, instead of moving on; you wasted even more time and more money hoping for the impossible. As much as I don't like her, the true dumbass in this situation is you.

She keep saying to me in group tips and see more. in privates i might show you a quick slip tip and see so even after i read her profile she promised nudity to me on group and private and there are logs for that in my MFC user. that's why i got that advice which i'm thinking to go for.

Anyhow, if so many customers and cam girls hate her why aren't we getting her kicked ? she is the only one on MFC that break the nudity rules.

Sure call up and try to report that as fraud, I am sure there is someone working in a call center that would love to take that call so they can share it with their friends and get a good laugh for the day, and WHAT are you doing spending almost 3 months salary on a girl. The problem is not her, it's you. You have to sit down and think about what's going on in your life and fix them. Block her and move on.

CammiStar said:
pkryosef said:
Anyhow, if so many customers and cam girls hate her why aren't we getting her kicked ? she is the only one on MFC that break the nudity rules.

What?
Exactly... WHAT?

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_f ... vate_shows

There are no set rules for what a model must do in a private show. This is entirely up to the model and the member.

Nudity is customary in private shows so if the model does not feel comfortable with nudity she is required to tell the member within the first minute of the show.
But feel free to keep denying that you fucked up here.

Reactions: AlexLady
Just call your credit card company ... they will fix everything.. I do it all the time ... It usually only takes a day and they will put the tokens back in your account

Anonperv said:
Just call your credit card company ... they will fix everything.. I do it all the time ... It usually only takes a day and they will put the tokens back in your account
Waidaminnit.... The credit card company gives you tokens? And why the fuck do you do this all the time? Not cool beans at all.

Anyway, to the OP: no. Move on and learn from your mistake. Find a model who actually wants to show you her naughty bits instead of making it such a challenge to get a non nude to break her rules.

I'm pretty sure MFC suspends your premium account if you try to do a chargeback through your credit card company, so you may get your cash back but you probably won't be able to buy tokens on MFC anymore.

lol.. of course I dont get refunds ... much less refunds in tokens
just making a little light of the OP that sounded like he was worried about the welfare of a model .... and then starts another thread with a poll if he should ask for a refund on all the money he has given her

CammiStar said:
pkryosef said:

What?

I don't think this is what he meant, but I'm going to run with it - she's breaking the "must say within 1 minute whether she will get nude or not." She is implying that she will get nude for more tips in her groups/privates, but she doesn't.

that being said. You spent the money. You kept spending the money. Be a man and accept that you lost out. I just can't imagine with all the girl on the site who are willing to get naked that you'd throw so much at the one who says she won't get naked TO get naked

Anonperv said:
I will remember this so I can look out for you.What you just said made you sound really bad like you do it often. Oh I got my show *calls bank to get refund) yea no one I want in my room that's for sure.

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry for double posting but why in the hell would you tip this girl that much if her profile says no nude what so ever not even semi nude. I would not trust her if she said she would go nude and her profile says she doesn't. Sorry dude but I don't think your refund worthy because you were not smart enough to read a profile.

Having met Suzy (in person) and a couple of her Smartz girls, what gave you the idea she would go nude in the first place?

Im not defending her nor am I taking anyones side...I dislike her a little because of what happened to CharlieSmartz (thats another story) but Do you have archives of pms proving you guys had an agreement?

If not then youre just as bat shit crazy as her...

If she said in PM archives that she'd do nudity in private and didn't you could probably get your tokens back from MFC over one, maybe even two privates.

You can TRY to get a chargeback for the rest, but I think you're outta luck. I'm not even sure this counts as a "con". I've never even been to her room and even I know she's not someone who gets nude.

Probably why it worked is because she doesn't get nude. He thought he could shower her with all these tokens, and she said something like "maybe something will slip out, teehee" But that was probably a maybe. She made him feel special, and he felt like her unwillingness to go nude at all made her special in some way too.

Appears she is region blocking Australia, most unusual for a US model, I'm guessing she has had issues with an aussie recently.

I thought the obvious answer to this was a "definite no", but then I thought about it more, and I've decided the OP should indeed try for a chargeback. Sure, he's a sad, lonely idiot for spending three months salary on a non-nude bimbo, and sure, he's a gullible twat for believing anything she said. But let's look at what would happen if his chargeback goes through:

1) MFC gets fucked (I'm okay with this)
2) MFC may pass some of the pain onto Suzy (I'm okay with this)
3) MFC will close down OP's account (will allow OP time to get the therapy he needs)

P.S. leading a "forever alone" guy on in order to get money from him reminds me of the South Park "Raisins" episode

Attachments

• RaisinsSP.png
    RaisinsSP.png
    310 KB · Views: 323
Reactions: SoTxBob
Try to get chargeback or don't. That's up to you. In the meantime here's a little 3 step program for you.

1. Definitely call your credit card company. Immediately. To CANCEL YOUR CARD. You are obviously too irresponsible to be using a credit card.

2. Stay far, far away from all cam sites. Combined with irresponsibility with credit cards, your obsession with one model does not bode well for your financial future.

3. Get some help.

Reactions: Eva_ChangeN
Where are guys like you when I've got my hustling hat on. Hell I'll even give you deal, 15000 and you can have all the naked you want... Pfffftt!

alexa7 said:
Where are guys like you when I've got my hustling hat on. Hell I'll even give you deal, 15000 and you can have all the naked you want... Pfffftt!
Just a wild guess that you have the wrong accent and you don't say Teeeeeep meeeee!!!! :lol: :lol: Sorry, I love most of the Romanian's that I visit more than I care to admit but there are a few that have ruined it for the good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.