AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Popular Camgirls Please Help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2017
Chaturbate Username
Peachescake
Hey, I've been camming for a little bit and I'm looking for some tips and tricks to keep the tips consistently coming in.

How do some of the popular girls keep viewers entertained and keep them tipping without any breaks?

How do you guys work with the viewers when it's slow, and what kind of stuff do you change or do?

What are some good apps or software I can use to include games or be more interactive with my viewers?

Thank you so much!

Best way to find this info is to watch other people’s cams- tip them to see how they interact, and pay attention to the bots and apps that they use. Then find your own unique camming style once you’re comfortable with how things work.

read forums, set schedule, work in shifts, put all available time into camming (streaming, clip making, research for work, yourself), have some sort of gimmick, healthy diet, water, caffeine, and luck.

remember if chaturbate isnt doing it for you there are other camistes you can try as well. best thing to do when new is get your eggs in lots of baskets.

Status
Not open for further replies.