AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Possible to break out?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2022
Hey!
I working on stripchat for 2 years now.. In the beginning my english levels wasn't on point, so i just streamed for "my country". :D
But time flies. and i got a so far so good english level.
My problem is : My room was full of people of my country, so i had to talk with them in my own language. From this point , no english speakers ever come close to my room.
Is there any chance to "switch" something, so people can find me ?
Or is it just "relax and wait" time?

Hey!
I working on stripchat for 2 years now.. In the beginning my english levels wasn't on point, so i just streamed for "my country". :D
But time flies. and i got a so far so good english level.
My problem is : My room was full of people of my country, so i had to talk with them in my own language. From this point , no english speakers ever come close to my room.
Is there any chance to "switch" something, so people can find me ?
Or is it just "relax and wait" time?

Hey @Nsztzpt

We do not control/direct traffic to models rooms.

Try adding a Welcome Bot (fom your profile settings; Extensions). As soon as someone enters your room, your welcome bot will send them a post with things like.. 'I also speak English.. come and say hello', or 'English speakers welcome'.

Upvote 0
If you have any trouble adding your bots, please be sure to PM me and I can assist you further 🤗

Upvote 0
Heey @Charlie_SC !
Thank you for the advise. I defnitly try it in from now!
Hey sorry to come into your thread like this. I have a similar problem on SC and have a lot of trouble getting English speakers to my room. So if you find any good solutions I would love to hear about it!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.