AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Post same clips across sites or unique to site?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2023
United States
Twitter Username
@elliecharmful
Chaturbate Username
elliecharmful
I was wondering for other people on clip sites: do you post the same videos across platforms (iwantclips, manyvids, etc) or do like to keep it diverse and "fresh" for viewers who might want to buy across multiple platforms? Why? Is this just another "Go ahead and try it and see what works" thing or is there a business strategy to whatever choice you make lol?

I was wondering for other people on clip sites: do you post the same videos across platforms (iwantclips, manyvids, etc) or do like to keep it diverse and "fresh" for viewers who might want to buy across multiple platforms? Why? Is this just another "Go ahead and try it and see what works" thing or is there a business strategy to whatever choice you make lol?
Unless there's some kind of subscription where things need to be exclusive, I think posting your videos to every clipsite is the norm. Most (decent) clipsites have their own little bit of traffic (outside of what you bring in to your own page from your own social media) so your content might reach alternate audiences by being found on all sites.

Unless there's some kind of subscription where things need to be exclusive, I think posting your videos to every clipsite is the norm. Most (decent) clipsites have their own little bit of traffic (outside of what you bring in to your own page from your own social media) so your content might reach alternate audiences by being found on all sites.
Makes sense, thank you!

same stuff everywhere, bar iwantclips where I mainly post Femdom and certain niche fetishes only. I won't bother posting vanilla clips there at all. With MV I mix femdom and vanilla together, but my Femdom doesn't sell as well over there.

Reactions: elliecharmful
Status
Not open for further replies.