AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Posting banners in your chat room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried just c/p'ing the code which worked but my image is incredibly small. I've seen some models or room helpers posting banners and I need this asap. I don't want to do text over vid stream with manycams, I just need an appropriately sized banner. I did a topic search and it was suggested that you have to go through emotes
??????
Lost after that. I've clicked the emoticon icon in both web broadcaster and regular software app. I see no option to create an emote.

I'm doing it wrong and need help please.
TIA!

From my knowledge, models can't submit emotes. You must do that from a premium account. You can do it if you get a premium account.

When you make your banner, make it 50px tall. MFC will shrink it down to that height so to prevent distortion, just make it that height.

Status
Not open for further replies.