AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Posting recorded pvt on onlyfans

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a streamate model so private isn't "exclusive" others can pop in at anytime. I don't see anything wrong with re-selling that.

Also all of my shows get autorecorded on SM because of my settings. I discard almost everything but definitely give my OF guys recorded gold shows sometimes.

However if someone pays my exclusive rate I wouldn't feel right reselling. If something super hot or super funny happened during the show I might make that tiny portion into a gif or something. If I fell out of my chair dildoing myself I am absolutely making that into a gif and putting it online somewhere :haha:

Edited to add that my exclusive rate is usually absurd like 8.99 a minute so people paying that rate really want something custom from me. Either it's cam to cam where I am responding to them a lot or I'm doing some type of roleplay and I just don't feel right reselling a clip where I'm basically having a conversation with my customer. If I'm just fucking myself that would be different. But that's just not my exclusives and even if it was I could easily just sell a gold show where I am doing the same thing.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to be rude, but the naivety and lack of knowledge astound and frustrate me. This is why when non-models offer their opinions on stuff, it's kind of difficult to take them that seriously.

I’m sorry you feel that way. I try to be respectful because I know I’m on the other side of the screen and therefore can only offer one POV as a customer.

I don’t agree with everything I read here but it’s a great resource and I appreciate participating. Hopefully I’ve kept my own naïveté to a minimum.

I don't post the whole thing but I post portions of some. They are mine, and in all cases I edit and provide free copies to the original buyer also. They don't tip me extra for that, but seem to love it, so I need to make the money for my time somehow. All my regs know I do it and don't care. Their names and voices aren't in it, they are edited clips of me. In fact the times I can't be bothered doing it, they ask me for the copies... so....

I have a lot of regs who are not that protective of their shows, and are into cuckold, voyeur, group etc. I'm not overly fond of people who take camming shows that seriously that they feel entitled not to let me edit or reshare. I own it, it's me, it's not them. Especially when they get their free full HD copy that often takes me up to an hour or so to edit for them, over and above the showtime. That hour was not paid for directly, so needs to be compensated. I've been doing it for over a year, and I'm busier than ever. It's fine w me if the guys who don't like that stay away, and I usually always ask if they mind that I make a copy, and I've never had one say "No please don't make and give me an edited copy".

ETA; But yeah, no one on either of my OFs pays enough to get the full recording of any private. Like 2 or 3 mins tops.
Do you use some kind of stream catch software to do this and if so do you know a page on the forum linking how one would effectively do this? Tools? Software etc ? I appreciate both sides of this issue

Do you use some kind of stream catch software to do this and if so do you know a page on the forum linking how one would effectively do this? Tools? Software etc ? I appreciate both sides of this issue
SM records for you, either when you manually choose, or automatically every time you enter paid chat. I believe that is what she means.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I'm a streamate model so private isn't "exclusive" others can pop in at anytime. I don't see anything wrong with re-selling that.

Also all of my shows get autorecorded on SM because of my settings. I discard almost everything but definitely give my OF guys recorded gold shows sometimes.

However if someone pays my exclusive rate I wouldn't feel right reselling. If something super hot or super funny happened during the show I might make that tiny portion into a gif or something. If I fell out of my chair dildoing myself I am absolutely making that into a gif and putting it online somewhere :haha:

Edited to add that my exclusive rate is usually absurd like 8.99 a minute so people paying that rate really want something custom from me. Either it's cam to cam where I am responding to them a lot or I'm doing some type of roleplay and I just don't feel right reselling a clip where I'm basically having a conversation with my customer. If I'm just fucking myself that would be different. But that's just not my exclusives and even if it was I could easily just sell a gold show where I am doing the same thing.
Where is Streamate record auto function I have looked into this and could figure out how to do it

@Trixxi_Love open the settings, click preferences, it's all the way at the bottom. There is a dropdown menu where you can select auto or manual recording. The little camera on the button next to start/stop stream will show A when you have auto recording enabled, rather than M for manual. If you are using the manual option, you click that button to start/end the recording.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
@Trixxi_Love open the settings, click preferences, it's all the way at the bottom. There is a dropdown menu where you can select auto or manual recording. The little camera on the button next to start/stop stream will show A when you have auto recording enabled, rather than M for manual. If you are using the manual option, you click that button to start/end the recording.
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH omg seriously thank you !!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
An artist performing a private and exclusive show for lot of money has the right to record the show, and only the artist has rights to that recording. The artist determine what can be done and by whom with any content that involves them. So performers of any kind have the right to do whatever they see fit to monetize their image.
I see it like this as long as the user of the service is not seen heard or whether, the model dose not invade his privacy if she is posting edited recordings of the show. User pays for an exclusive show not to exclusively own the show.

And how is reselling any different to allowing spy on private. As a member, I have no idea whether other members are spying on a private show I have initiated. They are getting the same show for often a lot less, once tips are factored in. They just don't get any say in the content or customization. Effectively they may as well be watching a recording of the private anyway.

Also, who is to say that the recording of the private show being shown is the one that I was in? Unless it was a very specific request or something happened, it would be hard to know. And chances are the model may edit those out anyway to make it more "vanilla". Heck, I've even paid models for custom videos (I never ask them to use my name) for $100 - $150 for 10 minutes and told them to resell them if they want. It is their livelihood, everybody has to put food on the table. Why make it harder for them than it already is?

Reactions: EvaMoon
I charge $10/minute for exclusive shows and I resell them or use gifs and teasers from them. My custom rate starts at $20/minute. I own all of it. You want exclusive rights to my content with no resell its $1000 fee on IWC and MV (or $250 for saying your name).

Several cam sites I use have a record option - if reselling wasn't common and normal, why does this button exist? Just to give to the client who bought the original live show? I don't think so.

I automate and make passive income from almost everything I do. I don't owe any of my clients anything aside from a good show. The only reason I do live shows is because I can repackage and sell them, otherwise its just wasted time I could spend making clips that I can resell forever.

I am honestly surprised that any model would give away exclusive rights to their content for so cheap and not reconsider selling it over and over again. You do yourself a disservice. There is nothing on any website I have signed up for that says I can't resell a video I made of my body, that I edit and repackage - or *gasp* sell in it's entirety with little to no editing except a watermark.

If some dumbass who paid $10 minute for a 5 minute show or even a 60 minute show threw a stink I would immediately block them. A man telling me what I can do to make money? lol Bye!

edit to add - I don't sell any clip that has audio of the client. I edit around names or shorten clips. I don't include any convos with clients/private talk, I edit to make it an actual clip and not a live show.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.