AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Power of level 1 (Low level) tip from Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2021
Sorry, I am not sure how to word the title exactly.

One week ago, one user tipped model total over 2000tk at StripChat but model didn’t have any intense reaction only light moan on the bed.
After about 5 min, low level tip from Chaturbate was coming. She started shaking her thigh and moaning. And rubbed her clit rapidly

What's happening ?

She can stand earthquake vibration*3 and other medium & high vibration from StripChat but can't bear 1 level tip*5 from CB (I do hear the difference in vibration sound ).
Sometimes CB user tip 1 tk 25 to 50 times even 100 times continuously. Her reaction become more and more intense and different from continuous tip of other website markedly

Hum…If I remember correctly, many articles and models mentioned "level 1 is very very low vibration" on the Internet
(I do feel for that bro who tip over 2000tk, honestly…)

Few days ago, I tried to tip her from StripChat and Chaturbate (1tk, 15tk, 100tk) (Have confirmed Lovense is connected, same duration and level vibration setting between two website and can heard vibration sound). As expected, her reaction from CB tip more intense than from SC tip.

"According to tip sound to perform reaction ? "

Lovense has vibration delay occasionally. Tip sound come first, then model start shaking and moaning. When true vibration come but model without any reaction (can hear vibration sound)

Tip sound of other cam website is too soft and light !!

I think there are a lot of model who according to tip sound to perform and they may like CB more. Because tip sound from CB is louder and harsher than other cam website, it can “help” and “remind” model do exciting reaction to attract more token

I still believe there are many honest models and I can tip them gladly. But level 1 vibration can make model moaning and shaking thigh this is difficult to convince me.

Don't tell me 1tk and over 15tk tip from CB have some magical power !?

Thank you for reading with patience.
Just curiosity questions, and thanks for any replies.

Short answer is that *some* models do lie about having a working Lush, which in my opinion is dishonest. I do not consider that as part of the "fantasy" of a cam site, if a model advertises that a lovense toy is connected and has all the appropriate widgets / whatever loaded and showing tip durations etc, then they are being deceptive / dishonest if they do not really have one.

I once semi-regularly visited a model who on occasion would have the lovense paraphernalia showing on / in her stream but I had never seen any physical evidence of one. Her reactions were all the same no matter what amount was tipped to her, so one day I asked her outright and she told me it was inside her. I am no expert but I do not think a Lush fits entirely (wholly) inside the average vagina.

I have also seen on some sex toy websites clearly fake, non-functioning Lushes advertised, the blurb coyly said something like:- the purchaser / model needs to make their own reactions to tips.

Genuine reactions to lush levels? Well, each person is going to be different, my model friend certainly has pleasant reactions to low levels, although she prefers the stronger levels as far as orgasms are concerned.

As to your situation OP, if it was me, I would move on to another model if I felt that this one is being duplicitous.

I still believe there are many honest models and I can tip them gladly. But level 1 vibration can make model moaning and shaking thigh this is difficult to convince me.
Models aren't built to specification in a factory. Some models become excited by a vibrating sex toy while others become excited by the sound of money 🤷‍♂️ if you tip for a higher vibration level and nothing special happens, it could easily be something else going on than the model faking it. One model told me Ultra High vibrations were outright unpleasant and just had to endure it, but the studio dragged their feet when she asked to have the lovense menu changed. It's all about the money.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Don't tell me 1tk and over 15tk tip from CB have some magical power !?
Actually she could have a pattern set to 1k that feels nicer than a 15k tip. My patterns are set to mid range prices and my harder levels are more expensive to encourage people to tip my patterns more, it could be that she's doing something similar.

Also I see you immediately blaming the model for faking it but tip toys can often have glitches or delays where they don't go off at the right time every time, so you may have also been seeing tips in a different order. If she's split camming with a Lovense browser the likelihood of funky stuff happening with toys increases just because you have one toy integrated into two or more sites with different scripts. Sometimes toys will just stop working for no discernable reason or do weird shit, sometimes it happens mid show and you really just have to carry on until you can find a time to troubleshoot it.

The thing you have to keep in mind is that even if every single, moan and orgasm is real this is still a performance. Camming is basically slutty improv theater and in the theater when shit breaks or goes wrong you have to basically roll with it because the show must go on. The long and short of it is you're paying us to perform for you and we try our best to make sure you have a good time, so if you aren't enjoying the show then you can leave and try someone else.

And hell half the time most guys can't even tell if a girl even came anyway and will ask if you did when you very obviously didn't. I've also seen front page models on high traffic token sites revolve their entire shows around a very obviously fake Lush and literally nobody cared. I think it's a bit dishonest but I also didn't see a single person complain either so clearly it was working for them, and I'm not about telling other people how to make their money.

All you're paying for is an experience boys, and some attention. Plus if you're not the one tipping 11k tokens and feeling ripped off for some reason then you're not even doing that much.

Really these "Reeee models are faking it!" posts kind of undermine the whole performance aspect of cam modeling in the first place dude. You've no idea what might be going on behind the scenes.

Lol its christmas.

Cam sites are transactional. There are lots of ways to spend money. Not all of the ways you can spend money makes sense, and or provide the same level of value.

Genuine reactions to lush levels? Well, each person is going to be different, my model friend certainly has pleasant reactions to low levels, although she prefers the stronger levels as far as orgasms are concerned.
That's right. Thanks for your replies.
Sometimes, models was asked to put in dildo and Lush at the same time. I don't think it's very comfortable.

One model told me Ultra High vibrations were outright unpleasant and just had to endure it
Mmm... Everyone has different tolerances. I do feel for her.

Models aren't built to specification in a factory. Some models become excited by a vibrating sex toy while others become excited by the sound of money 🤷‍♂️
You are right. Although I don’t want to admit it, this is just human nature 🤷‍♂️
Thanks for your replies.

Also I see you immediately blaming the model for faking it but tip toys can often have glitches or delays where they don't go off at the right time every time, so you may have also been seeing tips in a different order. If she's split camming with a Lovense browser the likelihood of funky stuff happening with toys increases just because you have one toy integrated into two or more sites with different scripts. Sometimes toys will just stop working for no discernable reason or do weird shit, sometimes it happens mid show and you really just have to carry on until you can find a time to troubleshoot it.
Actually, I blaming the model in my mind, didn't blaming her in public chat room. So I come here to ask and try to find answer.

Yes, I know that will happen and the show must go on. But I was the only one who tipped in the chat rooms on both sides. It was obvious that the tip sound came first and she reacted to sound at once. After few second, true vibration coming but she stayed calm and collected. If the fault does happen and causes vibration was delay. Why "react to tip sound first" instead of vibration in vagina?
Moreover, Why her reaction from Chaturbate tip more intense than from StripChat tip with same level vibration ? (because Chaturbate tip sound louder and harsher than other and remind her?)

Sorry…Maybe it’s because of the language barrier. I don’t express it very well.🙇‍♂️
Thank you for coming to discuss and share your experience with me.

Actually, I blaming the model in my mind, didn't blaming her in public chat room. So I come here to ask and try to find answer.

Yes, I know that will happen and the show must go on. But I was the only one who tipped in the chat rooms on both sides. It was obvious that the tip sound came first and she reacted to sound at once. After few second, true vibration coming but she stayed calm and collected. If the fault does happen and causes vibration was delay. Why "react to tip sound first" instead of vibration in vagina?
Moreover, Why her reaction from Chaturbate tip more intense than from StripChat tip with same level vibration ? (because Chaturbate tip sound louder and harsher than other and remind her?)

Sorry…Maybe it’s because of the language barrier. I don’t express it very well.🙇‍♂️
Thank you for coming to discuss and share your experience with me.
The immediate reaction to sound is pretty common. The lag between sound and actual vibes could be fraction of a second to a few seconds with lovense. The model has a freaking vibrator in her vagina. Knowing it's going to vibe makes the muscles tense up. Hell, I tense up if I watch another model and I hear the tip sound in her broadcast. It's a pavlovian response.

If you don't like the fantasy the model is performing, find another one.

Hell, I tense up if I watch another model and I hear the tip sound in her broadcast. It's a pavlovian response.
I sometimes straight up moan when I hear a tip sound while watching another model.

I sometimes straight up moan when I hear a tip sound while watching another model.
Dude there's a Lords of Acid song that uses one of the CB tip notification sounds and it fucks with me every time but I keep forgetting it's in there until I listen to it again.

I once made the mistake of listening to it when I was online and it's like the camgirl equivalent to those rap songs with police sirens.

Status
Not open for further replies.