AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pregnant Camgirls?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I sounded super defensive in that post, but it's such a double standard that a woman's body hard at work carrying a child is somehow abnormal or icky to see naked while the body that she used to make that baby is not. The same thing goes for lactating or post-lactation breasts. It's expected that men might see things this way, but when we, as women, back that up we're doing ourselves as a disservice. Women's bodies can always be sexy. They aren't pretty objects.

JickyJuly said:
Sorry. I sounded super defensive in that post, but it's such a double standard that a woman's body hard at work carrying a child is somehow abnormal or icky to see naked while the body that she used to make that baby is not. The same thing goes for lactating or post-lactation breasts. It's expected that men might see things this way, but when we, as women, back that up we're doing ourselves as a disservice. Women's bodies can always be sexy. They aren't pretty objects.

I don't think you sounded defensive, I agree with you that finding someone attractive while they're pregnant isn't a fetish. But there is a pregnancy fetish which is a different thing. I think it's pretty weird/not cool to not find the female form when pregnant attractive, maybe not "oh my god I must fuck you right now" but it's a very beautiful part of life, so when I hear of guys being grossed out by it I find that weird.

The fetish itself is different, I had a quick look at it when i read this thread but didn't read up loads on it, it is a thing, and is something that apparently a girl over eating/having a big protruding belly is just as attractive as a pregnant belly or something like that. It does seem to be mainly to do with fertility. It's like you can get guys with impregnation fetishes, obviously it's a natural instinct for a man to want to get a girl pregnant, but there are guys who get especially turned on at the idea of impregnating a girl. Same with lactating.

I understand what you mean, I don't think anyone is saying that being pregnant is icky or finding pregnant women attractive is icky/sick. More that the idea of guys seeking out pregnant girls and getting excited by the idea of them carrying a baby is probably icky to quite a few people because there's a baby involved.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
JickyJuly said:
Fuck no, thank you so much for saying all of that. I can'tfuckingstand hearing things like, "eww, camming pregnant is so morally wrong". Yea well that's how I make my living. I couldn't just afford to stop working completely for over a year and working outside of the home definitely wasn't an option considering I was in and out of the hospital and on bed rest for 80% of my pregnancy AND that camming is my career of choice. Being pregnant didn't make me disgusting or some kind of weird being, I was still me, just using part of my body visibly for awhile.

FreakyFerrari said:
Any other pregnant cam girls out there? :)

XOXO
I was a pregnant camgirl two years ago. It was great! Still have a bunch of the content too (which is still one of my top sellers)

Personally, I think pregnant women are beautiful unless they get unhealthily huge. The human body is amazing and I've even tipped just to see their waddle walk, lol. However, if I didn't find her attractive before she got knocked up, I won't suddenly become attracted just because she has a bun in the oven, although there's probably a fetish for that too.

:twocents-02cents:

I used to photograph headshots, posters, flyers, and adverts for some of the strip clubs on a somewhat regular basis. I always noticed that the girls (only actually saw 5 at various times in a 4 year span, 2 were good friends) who were pregnant (when the belly started showing) had the biggest following. And after they gave birth it dropped back to normal. Although they did get regulars. I assume this is the same for camming. There are some people with a pregnancy fetish like some people their foot thingie fetish. To me it's a beautiful sight to see, being that I have a beautiful daughter. But seeing the "shows "whether pregnant or not is still not my cup of tea. Some people just have their tastes. I prefer to watch/listen/join in interesting/funny conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.