AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pregnant Fetish Advice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KristinKervz

Cam Model
Mar 9, 2011
Florida
kervyfans.com
Twitter Username
@KristinKervz
Tumblr Username
KristinKervz
Streamate Username
KristinKervz
Chaturbate Username
KristinKervz
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/466735/Kristin-Kervz/
Models and members can both answer... what do guys with pregnant fetishes want to hear? I'm new to this. They normally just ask me to show off my belly, but I'm not having people pay $7.99/minute just for me to show my belly and not say anything lol.

Measure it, lotion it, regular JOI, giantess, vore.... Pregnancy was my most profitable fetish by far, and still is. C4s.com/54271 check the drop down pregnant category for ideas 👍👍

obv- avoid the fake belly videos as those do not pertain to this topic or my sales. The actual pregnancy videos are all from 2012-2013. Even “regular” nonsexual fetishes sell WAY more when pregnant.

Kind of goes hand in hand with pregnancy, Lactation, milk pumping, hand milking, milking, milk drinking, vacuum pumping, hucow, extra.

Some sites have rules against it, so worth checking, not worth a ban.

Reactions: KristinKervz
Models and members can both answer... what do guys with pregnant fetishes want to hear? I'm new to this. They normally just ask me to show off my belly, but I'm not having people pay $7.99/minute just for me to show my belly and not say anything lol.

I've never had a pregnancy fetish. But, if they're willing to pay for it, why not? If it's while on tip sites, and a private, ask them before and maybe have tips in room reflect it as well.. If it's clip, the possibly lotion, rubbing, smiling, etc?

SM was OK with me streaming through my pregnancy, and I sold clips on MV, and C4S. It was a very profitable time for me, but I did hear that some live cam sites don't allow Preggos to stream. SM was fine though. I did weight gain fetish clips, pregnancy symptom updates w belly lotion, masturbation, JOI, Preggo Femdom, Eating, Face stuffing, a bunch of it. To this day I still make a lot of money off of those clips, as well as my lactating ones, so I price them a little higher. I basically did live shows of all the same stuff, lots of people who were into me getting bigger, roleplay crushing etc I had a few weirdos request things like that I punch my belly, for a custom or a show etc, and I reported them immediately. Or that I whip it with a belt or similarly dumb shit, who were also immediately reported. Be careful, on the preggo fetish site Preggophilia, pirating is rampant. I had to go on there, on a weekly basis, and have the administrators remove free pirated links of my stuff, and I actually lost it on several people who I caught offering up my clips for free, to others. There is a promoter on Twitter who still promotes my Preggo content, and gets me a lot of traffic. I can DM you his/ her name for a Twitter add if you want, he really brought a lot of folks with the fetish to me, and he/ she was very respectful in how they worded promo tweets for me..

Last edited:
SM was OK with me streaming through my pregnancy, and I sold clips on MV, and C4S. It was a very profitable time for me, but I did hear that some live cam sites don't allow Preggos to stream. SM was fine though. I did weight gain fetish clips, pregnancy symptom updates w belly lotion, masturbation, JOI, Preggo Femdom, Eating, Face stuffing, a bunch of it. To this day I still make a lot of money off of those clips, as well as my lactating ones, so I price them a little higher. I basically did live shows of all the same stuff, lots of people who were into me getting bigger, roleplay crushing etc I had a few weirdos request things like that I punch my belly, for a custom or a show etc, and I reported them immediately. Or that I whip it with a belt or similarly dumb shit, who were also immediately reported. Be careful, on the preggo fetish site Preggophilia, pirating is rampant. I had to go on there, on a weekly basis, and have the administrators remove free pirated links of my stuff, and I actually lost it on several people who I caught offering up my clips for free, to others. There is a promoter on Twitter who still promotes my Preggo content, and gets me a lot of traffic. I can DM you his/ her name for a Twitter add if you want, he really brought a lot of folks with the fetish to me, and he/ she was very respectful in how they worded promo tweets for me..
Those pregnancy and lactation fetish profits are NO JOKE. 7 years later and they are STILL my highest grossing videos of all time.👏👏👏

The pirating is damn heinous though.

SM was OK with me streaming through my pregnancy, and I sold clips on MV, and C4S. It was a very profitable time for me.... There is a promoter on Twitter who still promotes my Preggo content, and gets me a lot of traffic. I can DM you his/ her name for a Twitter add if you want, he really brought a lot of folks with the fetish to me, and he/ she was very respectful in how they worded promo tweets for me..

I keep hearing how profitable pregnancy is, but so far for me it hasn't been at all. People will occasionally tip to see my bump, or take me exclusive to hear me talk about it, but not for very long. I haven't made any videos yet... maybe that's where the money is. Kinda wanna wait til my belly is more round but I'm definitely starting to look more pregnant now. I wish I'd lactate more!! I've only leaked a tiny bit, once.

I keep hearing how profitable pregnancy is, but so far for me it hasn't been at all. People will occasionally tip to see my bump, or take me exclusive to hear me talk about it, but not for very long. I haven't made any videos yet... maybe that's where the money is. Kinda wanna wait til my belly is more round but I'm definitely starting to look more pregnant now. I wish I'd lactate more!! I've only leaked a tiny bit, once.
It comes in the last few weeks.......Literally. Those last few days are BANG...... I made JACK SHIT until I was like maybe 35 weeks pregnant. Mind you, I gave birth on THE DAY of week 38. I made diddly fucking squat until I got huge huge and was practically in labor.

Edit to clarify: when I say BIG sales I mean people purposefully waited (had a handful I can remember specifically who messaged me) until after kiddo was born to go back and buy every single one of my pregnancy videos, fetish, vlog, and otherwise. There were some who waited and bought all of the videos the day I gave birth to intentionally celebrate. There were some who found me through lactation and then went back and bought EVERYTHING EVERYTHING plus diapers (fuuuuuuuuuck YES!!!!! Those dudes were where it's at!!!). Hope that makes a bit more sense. I had been vlogging since the first positive test after the 7 false negatives so I have LOTS of pregnancy video backlogs.

Last edited:
It comes in the last few weeks.......Literally. Those last few days are BANG...... I made JACK SHIT until I was like maybe 35 weeks pregnant. Mind you, I gave birth on THE DAY of week 38. I made diddly fucking squat until I got huge huge and was practically in labor.

Edit to clarify: when I say BIG sales I mean people purposefully waited (had a handful I can remember specifically who messaged me) until after kiddo was born to go back and buy every single one of my pregnancy videos, fetish, vlog, and otherwise. There were some who waited and bought all of the videos the day I gave birth to intentionally celebrate. There were some who found me through lactation and then went back and bought EVERYTHING EVERYTHING plus diapers (fuuuuuuuuuck YES!!!!! Those dudes were where it's at!!!). Hope that makes a bit more sense. I had been vlogging since the first positive test after the 7 false negatives so I have LOTS of pregnancy video backlogs.

Wow!! Sounds like you have a fanbase that actually loves you as a person! I think I fucked up from 2011 - half of 2019 by being as slutty and hardcore as possible. My guys really don't give a shit about anything unless it involves me taking dick, and even then they're cheap af. They have never cared at all about my personal life or my personality. I've been trying for the past few months to attract a different type of audience. More fetish and non-explicit guys. Maybe it's not too late to start vlogging? Man, I can't imagine how hard it's gonna be for my fat ass to be motivated to film during the later weeks. I'm only 20 weeks 6 days, and I'm massive.

IMG_20200128_102552_275.jpg

• Hugs
Reactions: SaffronBurke
seriously, anything. don't overthink it. no matter how many clips you make, you'll wish you'd done more. i have clips trying to touch my toes with the giant belly. clips itching my belly. a lot of fetishes have overlap with pregnant. alien/monster loves pregnant bellies. if you can work your feet into the frame, foot and pregnant overlap. some like happy pregnant. some like to hear about all the little miseries. if you're getting bored streaming pregnant, make more clips. probably won't regret it. congrats :h:

Wow!! Sounds like you have a fanbase that actually loves you as a person! I think I fucked up from 2011 - half of 2019 by being as slutty and hardcore as possible. My guys really don't give a shit about anything unless it involves me taking dick, and even then they're cheap af. They have never cared at all about my personal life or my personality. I've been trying for the past few months to attract a different type of audience. More fetish and non-explicit guys. Maybe it's not too late to start vlogging? Man, I can't imagine how hard it's gonna be for my fat ass to be motivated to film during the later weeks. I'm only 20 weeks 6 days, and I'm massive.

View attachment 83056
I was kind of the same, and I lost all my previous fans, but then gained a whole new set that spent more, and have stuck with me. Hopefully as you get further into 2nd trimester it will get easier. But tail part of 3rd, and first were hardest for me. I did updates starting at 10 weeks, and as time went by they sold more and more. At first they may not, but as you get further along, people will go back and buy them, like Rose said. I got massive right away too, I gained like 80lbs altogether, and pretty much 15lbs my first 2 weeks of being preggo. I tried my hardest not to, but it just happened. Don't worry. Your blood volume doubles, and you gain a bunch of water etc too. I weighed 200lbs when I went in to have my baby, then 3 weeks later I was 148. It's insane how that works. The bigger you are, the more clips you will sell though, that has been my experience. Weight gain category is still really profitable for me, basically clips of you trying on older clothes that don't fit, and weighing in (if you want to show that). It's a very booming category on c4s. Vore was good to me too, as well as bloated belly, and belly fetish. Guys sought me out on SM, from c4s clips. The twitter person who tweets my preggo clips is Preggo Promo @LovelyPregnancy. Your bump is adorable :) Hopefully you added pregnant to your SM kink things too. I forgot to do that to begin, and when I did, it brought me tons of like hour long fetish shows, that involved eating, and growth fetish talk. Hugs. Pregnancy is tough. My milk didn't come in fully until a few days after birth, it was just colostrum before that, starting around 20 weeks.

And, yes, definitely what poster above ME said. Very true.

Last edited:

View attachment 83056
They were very temporary fans, and it only lasted as long as my very, very, very low milk supply. :(

It seriously helped pay for diapers!!!! And for that I will ever be grateful, though I still do not and have not found fans that genuinely care about me. There are loads of camladies that do, but no men and no fans, so it's whatever. I'm alive and my work pays the bills so it's enough for me.

I was mostly entirely bedridden my ENTIRE 38 week pregnancy when I wasn't actually strapped to the bed in the ICU maternity ward. I detailed lots of it on here in the models only section somewhere way back in the deleted archives of 2012-2013, even filmed and SOLD the vlogs of me being very pregnant and bedridden. If I can film entirely from bed clothed doing nothing sexual or femdom and have it keep a roof over my head and food on the table, then even a trash bag could do it. You got this. :h: :h: :h:

seriously, anything. don't overthink it. no matter how many clips you make, you'll wish you'd done more. i have clips trying to touch my toes with the giant belly. clips itching my belly. a lot of fetishes have overlap with pregnant. alien/monster loves pregnant bellies. if you can work your feet into the frame, foot and pregnant overlap. some like happy pregnant. some like to hear about all the little miseries. if you're getting bored streaming pregnant, make more clips. probably won't regret it. congrats :h:
They loooooooooooooooved hearing about my complications, lmao, but they also loved hearing about my excitement. Fuck. I still cannot believe I profited off of complaining about being so ill, but those fans really loved the fantasy of catering COMPLETELY to a pregnant woman, and high risk maternity requires extreme care for sure, hahahahahaha. It is very rewarding using that aspect to film for sure.

I've never been pregnant, so maybe take this with a grain of salt, but I would think vore vids while pregnant would sell really well. Almost all my top selling videos on C4S are vore vids and the ones where I'm noticeably bloated do exceptionally well.

I've never been pregnant, so maybe take this with a grain of salt, but I would think vore vids while pregnant would sell really well. Almost all my top selling videos on C4S are vore vids and the ones where I'm noticeably bloated do exceptionally well.
EXTREMELY WELL. If you combine vore and giantess with pregnant, PROFITS ABOUND.

I had to look up what vore is. Interesting...

Reactions: JickyJuly and Rose
Is it really petty of me to feel some type of way about the questions "is this your first?" and "how's the pregnancy so far?" ??

I know they're just being polite and making conversation. But I feel those are very personal questions. What if it wasn't going so well? Do they really expect me to get so personal and ruin the mood for everyone with depressing news? As far as asking if it's my first - I don't want to deny my angel babies by saying "yes," but I also don't want to talk about miscarriage on cam.

What would you say?

Is it really petty of me to feel some type of way about the questions "is this your first?" and "how's the pregnancy so far?" ??

I know they're just being polite and making conversation. But I feel those are very personal questions. What if it wasn't going so well? Do they really expect me to get so personal and ruin the mood for everyone with depressing news? As far as asking if it's my first - I don't want to deny my angel babies by saying "yes," but I also don't want to talk about miscarriage on cam.

What would you say?
I dumped my trauma on them and told them how many times I barfed that morning and how hard I barfed 10 seconds before they came in my room. Then I demand they tip or ban them.😈

I dumped my trauma on them and told them how many times I barfed that morning and how hard I barfed 10 seconds before they came in my room. Then I demand they tip or ban them.😈

That's great haha. What reason did you give for demanding a tip? In my experience, the guys who ask questions like that just leave when I bring up money. "Wow I get friendly and you expect a tip? What a bitch."

I am currently 9.5 months pregnant. It's been extremely profitable for me also. Streaming sites not so much. More 1:1 and videos. Id highly suggest weight gain videos every week. My food eating/burping/acting or being uncomfortable trying to chug sodas are by FAR my highest sellers. I am a less hardcore model and a majority of my shows focus on body worship/pregnancy worship. I also did a lot of erotic story telling --> ie. getting pregnant by an alpha and now your beta self is going to take care of me. -->Dating app hook up gone wrong and now I'm pregnant. I should ruin your life. ---> How many cum loads do you think it took for me to get pregnant?! Now you can use my pussy over and over again without consequences since it's not yours --> I'm basically the ultimate female. So fertile and deserve to be worshipped. Look at all my new curves and treat me like the supreme female I am. etc.

"Look at how much by body is changing!"
"My belly is so round!"
"I've gained so much weight! Look how much has gone to my tits/ass/hips!"
"My breasts are leaking...where do you want my milk?!"

I cammed through my entire pregnancy. Working through your fatigue is the hardest part if you need to put in hours. I suggest taking breaks frequently to put your feet up. My hips hurt too much even if I sit in a desk chair.

Good luck!!!

That's great haha. What reason did you give for demanding a tip? In my experience, the guys who ask questions like that just leave when I bring up money. "Wow I get friendly and you expect a tip? What a bitch."
My verbal tongue lashings while pregnant were unparalleled. I was so adept at metaphorical castration they either apologized and ran/tipped or I blocked them. I let my temper run rampant because of all the shit I was going through. No regrets. I destroyed many egos for having inexcusable manners.

If I get asked ANY leading questions (what do you think about 3" penises, etc) I tell them no fetish talk unless you tip or take me exclusive, and if they bitch I ban. NO Freebies!

If I get asked ANY leading questions (what do you think about 3" penises, etc) I tell them no fetish talk unless you tip or take me exclusive, and if they bitch I ban. NO Freebies!

I do this too, when it's an obvious fetishy question. Omfg I hate when they ask a weird ass question that's obviously a fetish and I demand a tip for the answer and they claim they were "just making convo." Like the "would you consider yourself a competitive person at all?" guy. Claims it isn't fetish talk, yet it's the first thing he asks every single model. Things like "are you excited?" Or "how far along are you?" They try and say aren't fetishy, just friendly. Which may or may not be true. So I just started telling people I won't answer ANY pregnancy related questions other than whether or not I'm showing or lactating. Those two things might be deciding factor on if I'm even what they're looking for. And even those are a simple yes and no. But they don't need to know deets or hear of my excitement and all that for free.

Also, financial update: I had my highest earning day on cam ever yesterday, and almost every show was pregnancy related. 🥰

I do this too, when it's an obvious fetishy question. Omfg I hate when they ask a weird ass question that's obviously a fetish and I demand a tip for the answer and they claim they were "just making convo." Like the "would you consider yourself a competitive person at all?" guy. Claims it isn't fetish talk, yet it's the first thing he asks every single model. Things like "are you excited?" Or "how far along are you?" They try and say aren't fetishy, just friendly. Which may or may not be true. So I just started telling people I won't answer ANY pregnancy related questions other than whether or not I'm showing or lactating. Those two things might be deciding factor on if I'm even what they're looking for. And even those are a simple yes and no. But they don't need to know deets or hear of my excitement and all that for free.

Also, financial update: I had my highest earning day on cam ever yesterday, and almost every show was pregnancy related. 🥰
I 100% agree. The ones who start out with "conversational" questions know good and well that they're doing it to try and weasel a whole free fetish chat out of us, and act like we're the bad guys when we catch on and call them out. I know people are going to fap to me for free, but like, do it by just lurking and not chatting at all, don't let me know that's what's happening.

I 100% agree. The ones who start out with "conversational" questions know good and well that they're doing it to try and weasel a whole free fetish chat out of us, and act like we're the bad guys when we catch on and call them out. I know people are going to fap to me for free, but like, do it by just lurking and not chatting at all, don't let me know that's what's happening.

Lmao the guys who come in like "I'm jacking to you right now bb," I ban immediately without warning. There's no chance a guy like that would take us paid, even with warning. I used to tell them they had 10 seconds to take me into paid or get banned. But then I realized they're probably using that as a free cum countdown. 😂 These fucks can cum to anything. Like you said, we know they're gonna do it without paying. But don't tell me that and fuck up my mood.

I was pregnant and doing clips back in 2016, i didnt make a huge ass profit but i did make a profit. i made about 9 or 10 vids focused on my pregnancy and only 2 videos sold really really well, even today those 2 videos get the most traffic. i get many DMs still asking if im pregnant or lactating and i wish all those guys came around when i was still round.

Status
Not open for further replies.