AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PREMIUM CB ACCOUNT BANNED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 18, 2024
Hii, hope you're doing well.. The following Premium Account got banned couple of weeks ago. Have already mailed and submitted request couple of times to support but still, none attended yet.

USERNAME - qixunutu
Please assist me on this..

Haven't got a reply from support and issue hasn't been solved yet. So assist me what do with this ticket number raised? Do i need to send it to the support for further status query?

Upvote 0
Still no response from support. is there a way to get to know what might be the reason for the account ban. please assist from this darkness.

Upvote 0
That's a very old ticket number, sounds like you've been permanently banned and it's time to pick a new site.

Upvote 0
but they should at least give a reason of account ban.
As a courtesy yes, but there is no requirement to give you one. It sucks but there isn't much you can do about it. Every new email pushes your ticket to the bottom of the pile and will be answered in the order received.

Upvote 0
As a courtesy yes, but there is no requirement to give you one. It sucks but there isn't much you can do about it. Every new email pushes your ticket to the bottom of the pile and will be answered in the order received.
Shall they refund the existing tokens ?

Upvote 0
So i won't be able to do any other purchases also?
You as a person have been banned from the platform so any method of payment would automatically result in another ban. Which would happen after you made your purchase. They won't refund the tokens, either.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
if you have asked for a reason, and don't get one, you probably won't get one.. if it's permanent they start ignoring the mails after already sending a reply (it might have landed in a spam filter and been deleted if it's a long time ago)

and no you can not have a new account and make new purchases on CB again after a ban

Upvote 0
So it's a great way to ban accounts without any intimation and reason and plunder public money like this. You will get instant reply mails for bills and purchases but not for permanent ban. How impressive is that..

Upvote 0
So it's a great way to ban accounts without any intimation and reason and plunder public money like this. You will get instant reply mails for bills and purchases but not for permanent ban. How impressive is that..
Ticket #23110967 received a response on Feb. 15th
you have gotten a response, you just refuse to acknowledge it. They may have given you a reason in that reply

Unless you have payment information filled out how are they supposed to refund your tokens?

Upvote 0
you have gotten a response, you just refuse to acknowledge it. They may have given you a reason in that reply

Unless you have payment information filled out how are they supposed to refund your tokens?
If i had received a response from support. then this thread wouldn't have raised. I've been mentioning about no response right from the beginning of this thread.. CB support has kept me in complete darkness.. Left absolutely clueless..

Upvote 0
And there you have it. Your tokens were probably donated to a charity adjacent to your violation.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Hello @vojor21554 Support provided a detailed email in their response of 15 February. For privacy reasons, that email will not be shared here but support has resent that email in Ticket 23260569.
Wow last Ticket was #23110967 raised on 15th February as far as you gave me and now suddenly Ticket 23260569 raised again on the same day. beautiful and not a single one of them I've received. I've got my mail open 24x7. Wow Chaturbate support never seizes to amaze us with their scamming. good going. Highly impressive..

Upvote 0
If you can log in to your account and see your token balance then you are NOT banned.

If you were banned you would see an "access denied, this account has been banned" message

Upvote 0
If you can log in to your account and see your token balance then you are NOT banned.

If you were banned you would see an "access denied, this account has been banned" message
I can login to my account and can see my token balance. but it says Account banned . It shows "we have a reason to believe that you have violated our terms and service.
Please feel free to contact us through our support form if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action"

Upvote 0
Still no reply to responded mail from support.. Need assistance for the growing discomfort of ticket 23110967 being a supporter of the platform for quiet sometime... No mail received against Ticket 23260569 yet.

Upvote 0
Still no reply to responded mail from support.. Need assistance for the growing discomfort of ticket 23110967 being a supporter of the platform for quiet sometime... No mail received against Ticket 23260569 yet.
@punker barbie

Supporter or Regular user or Model makes no difference. All people get bans just the same, some temporary & others permanent. Either keep waiting for support to reply or move on to another site.
Multiple emails to them will slow the process down, put you back at the end of the line. As also stated they don't have to give anyone a reason why they banned, but at times do i hear.

Upvote 0
Update yet to be received from Support. Need assistance of this ongoing discomfort and depressive scenario..
They have already told you they replied several times, you will not get any more than this, if you do not recieve the replies something is wrong.. I would just start using another site

• Helpful!
Reactions: Rytar
Upvote 0