AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Premium Chaturbate design Giveaway 2022

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
Greeting to all of you wonderful people.
Exciting times right? Holidays, anniversaries, celebrations and why not a fresh new start?!
I too have reasons to celebrate or at least to put a smile on one's face with a wonderful Giveaway for those interested in having a cool, fully editable professional-made Chaturbate profile design.

Personally, at home, we celebrate 5 years of Camgirl.Cloud online service and all what this project has accomplished over the years. A few XBIZ nominations, a shot to the title and award for the innovative web service of the year, new collaborators, new projects...

2022 was not the best but we've managed to keep or prices frozen since 2016 which is a huge effort from our side, anyway, enough bragging...
Are you interested in a custom Chaturbate profile design?
If you feel you need the power of "wow effect" grab one of these two, ready-made templates.

Magus

Available sections:
  • header area showing 3 AI generated individual images.
  • custom combo header with custom image and about me section all in one
  • horizontal social bar with custom buttons and editable text
  • room rules section with editable texts
  • tip menu section with editable tip requests and token values
  • top tippers section with 3 lists and editable text
  • gift card section
  • copyright section
giveaway-magus.jpg

LonaWilder​

Available sections:
  • header area with model's wide image and editable Model Name, sexy punchline and of course 3 social media icons (Twitter icons, Gift icon, Heart icon)
  • horizontal bar with 2 animated buttons (or banner if you like) . Tip Me which can be linked with a password-protected gallery (works great for offline tips) and a second button with Join My Fan Club, obviously can be linked to CB fanclub button
  • about me editable section
  • room rules section with editable texts
  • tip menu section with editable tip requests and token values
  • top tippers section with 3 lists and editable text
  • gift card section
  • copyright section
giveaway-lonawilder.jpg

The Giveaway:
- the zip file holds the demo and Source Editor tool with markup design already preloaded
- images are not hosted. If you want to customize the look and feel of your profile page, you'll need to host your own graphics
- all editing is done via source code so, feel free to unleash your creativity in a "more you" manner.

How to grab one of these astonishing designs?​

Show you deserve it and I'll appreciate your efforts.
One of these will do the trick.
- you can go to one of our Chaturbate profiles redglove or camgirlcloud (fresh new one) and click the follow button . Once you do that, PM me so I can send you the zip folder/download link
- or (or means another method) go to my business Twitter account and Follow and mention @CamgirlCloud in a tweet. In tweet don't forget to mention what design you prefer
- one token tip on Chaturbate with a note / a way I can send you the giveaway design and which of these two.

A fresh new design means you're committed, you're interested, you put some effort into how your fans see you. Yes its about the branding, its about the image, its about how you present yourself even when not online in front of webcam. That's how advertising was born by building brands, building image, presence, the wow effect.
Get lucky!

PS: if you have questions, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to assist and answer.

Hi, I am a new model and I'm still getting a presence started. I am/was also a web designer many years ago so I'm trying to create a very nice page to embed into the bio section on my Chaturbate page. I used Wixx to start making a really cool page but before going to far with the design I published the page, copied the code, and tried putting into into the Bio section on my Chaturbate page. It didn't work and I got an error message saying "you can't use the word mobile" or the same error message saying "you can't use the word {.........} " on and on... So my question here is does anybody know of a way that I can properly use Wixx to design my page and embed it into the Bio section on my Chaturbate page? And if this is not possible using Wixx is there another design editor that is "Standard" to be using in this application. Possibly Canva ? I would like to do this myself and be able to make changes to the page and upload them whenever I want, so I'm not into hiring someone else to do this really (plus I can't afford it) But any help on getting this done will be greatly appreciated !!! Thank You greatly !!!

Hi, I am a new model and I'm still getting a presence started. I am/was also a web designer many years ago so I'm trying to create a very nice page to embed into the bio section on my Chaturbate page. I used Wixx to start making a really cool page but before going to far with the design I published the page, copied the code, and tried putting into into the Bio section on my Chaturbate page. It didn't work and I got an error message saying "you can't use the word mobile" or the same error message saying "you can't use the word {.........} " on and on... So my question here is does anybody know of a way that I can properly use Wixx to design my page and embed it into the Bio section on my Chaturbate page? And if this is not possible using Wixx is there another design editor that is "Standard" to be using in this application. Possibly Canva ? I would like to do this myself and be able to make changes to the page and upload them whenever I want, so I'm not into hiring someone else to do this really (plus I can't afford it) But any help on getting this done will be greatly appreciated !!! Thank You greatly !!!
If you look at your Chaturbate profile page in editing mode, you will see what HTML tags are accepted.
Work your way up from that particular point.

Chaturbate has a few words on their list which rises flags… it seams mobile is one of them .
To the list you can add other platform/service names like Skype for example…

Thank You for your guidance. It is much appreciated... As well I just found you on YouTube and will now go check out your website at camgirl.cloud :)

Reactions: Dan N
Status
Not open for further replies.