AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Premium Snapchat Tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiara

Deactivated Account
Oct 18, 2017
So I'm setting up premium Snapchat and I'm not sure what rules I should set for it though. Allow screenshots or not? I do sexting on TalkToMe and I'm not sure if I should let clients sext with me as part of the subscription or make them have to go through TalkToMe still. What do you include in your premium Snapchat subscription deals and rules?

I know plenty of models that don't allow screenshots of their snaps as they don't want their snaps to have the chance of appearing on the internet. I completely support them for this :)

But I also know quite a few that do allow screenshots. Its all about your personal choice.

If a user really wants to see your snapchat they will pay for it no matter what you choose screenshots or not, but just warn them before they purchase it if you dont allow screenshots. Just some guys will complain if they don't know about it before hand.

Reactions: Princessbambiix
Dirty chat isn't allowed with premium and screenshotting can be purchased for an additional fee. That's how I do mine right now

Reactions: Ivy Adams
Thanks for the replies so far! I found some other information searching "snapchat" on here, and now I have a better idea of how I'm gonna go about it. I don't feel bad making customers still have to dirty talk through TalkToMe anymore, and I think I'll allow screenshotting for an additional fee.

I have a graphic that I send to every new premium member as soon as they are added that lists out my rules. I keep them simple and to the point. It's all up to personal preference, my advice would be to take into consideration your member growth. Things that are easy to do when you have 10-50 members will be difficult once you hit the hundreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.