AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private calls only?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2023
Hi- could do with some help/advice

I have been a model on AW for a number of years now and I have found the traffic is slowly dying a death. I’m lucky if I’m pulling in £100 a week- which obviously isn’t great.

The issue I have I run my own business also which means I need to concentrate on my “main job” so don’t have time to sit in free chat entertaining idiots all day

What sites can I choose to accept private calls only??

You mean like sextpanther or skyprivates?
And NiteFlirt. With such platforms, you will still be waiting (during your available time-slot) for inbound interactions... unless you are prescheduling the interactions (and preferably taking a non-refundable deposit to hold the appointment).

Hi- could do with some help/advice

I have been a model on AW for a number of years now and I have found the traffic is slowly dying a death. I’m lucky if I’m pulling in £100 a week- which obviously isn’t great.

The issue I have I run my own business also which means I need to concentrate on my “main job” so don’t have time to sit in free chat entertaining idiots all day

What sites can I choose to accept private calls only??

Back during the earlier 2000s ImLive had this option for models (I used to stay in 'private chat' mode...do other things with my time...and keep the volume up so I could hear the private show notification). But then they'd started doing that bullshit where they started making new ImLive models do a mandatory __ hours in free chat before they allow models to disable free chat. 🙄 I quit that site when I heard about that "bonus credits" b.s. they started doing...where models (instead of getting the usual 30% on there) would sometimes wind up only getting 12%, which is just fucking ridiculous.

That's disappointing to hear about AdultWork. I used to like that site (I did paid chat mode on there...I didn't mess with free chat), and thought the U.K. men were more polite. I remember a guy on there did a private show with me once where he allowed me to stay clothed, and he'd e-mailed me an Amazon e-gift card. ❤️

Other sites you can try:

*Cams (if you stay in 'Nude Chat' mode...that way, you're not dealing with free chat). In Nude Chat mode you're required to be at least topless.
*SkyPrivate for Skype shows. However you'll sometimes have to deal with guys messaging you on Skype prior to them spending on you. Make sure to not let them waste too much of your time. Some of them will try to get free chitchat from you without buying a show.
*CamModelDirectory for Skype shows.
*SextPanther. You can do texts, phone calls, and video calls.
*Phrendly. You can do texts, phone calls, and video calls. On that site, star every single person's profile and wait for the guys to come to you with messages or call invites. DO NOT message them first. The way Phrendly works is that the person who first initiates the conversation is the person who pays.

Status
Not open for further replies.