AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private show not fully Recorded

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2022
Hello community
Im a stripchat user and yesterday had a great private with a model on stripchat website, it was a more than an a half hour show and it was great overall.
The problem comes when i want to check the save video on my :gallery " and it didn't save de full show, only 17 mins and it was all freezed in some parts, definitely not a worth record show which i wanted to revisit after.
??Can someone explain me if it was a website problem or a model software problem maybe??
I had had more privates but never seen this problem before, its a shame because it has benn my largest private so far and i really enjoyed it
Can the model pause the record or what could have happened
Thanks in advance wish someone could reply in order to know for future shows :(
Other questions is there time limit for show recorded on my gallery? Because it was definitely strange not to get the full record i really are disappointed in a way because i don't buy tks every day just some times when i can afford them.
If someone can help i would appreciate it thanks in advanced

My understanding is that the model allows the ability to save privates or not. I don't think there is a time limit per se. You can try opening a technical support case with SC directly for streaming and My Collection issues. They will need your computer specs browser info, etc.

Upvote 0
Hello community
Im a stripchat user and yesterday had a great private with a model on stripchat website, it was a more than an a half hour show and it was great overall.
The problem comes when i want to check the save video on my :gallery " and it didn't save de full show, only 17 mins and it was all freezed in some parts, definitely not a worth record show which i wanted to revisit after.
??Can someone explain me if it was a website problem or a model software problem maybe??
I had had more privates but never seen this problem before, its a shame because it has benn my largest private so far and i really enjoyed it
Can the model pause the record or what could have happened
Thanks in advance wish someone could reply in order to know for future shows :(
Open a support request.

It has nothing to do with the model. Yes the model allows, or not, saving of pvt shows, but the actual recording etc is handled by SC.

A few days ago I had a public show recording of my model friend foul up similarly to how you described. It was only about 2 minutes at 60tks / minute so I did not bother to take it up with the site. But a couple of years ago I had a very long private recording with her completely fail to save. I made sure that they were aware that it was not her fault in any way, I did not want them to penalise her for their issue. SC refunded me 50% of the tokens. Which I then made sure I spent in her room. :)

Other questions is there time limit for show recorded on my gallery? Because it was definitely strange not to get the full record i really are disappointed in a way because i don't buy tks every day just some times when i can afford them.
If someone can help i would appreciate it thanks in advanced
I have recorded/saved a pvt show of just over 2 hours long, so at least that long can be saved ;)

Upvote 0
My understanding is that the model allows the ability to save privates or not. I don't think there is a time limit per se. You can try opening a technical support case with SC directly for streaming and My Collection issues. They will need your computer specs browser info, etc.

Thank you very much ,i have submitted the report hope i get an answer, do they contact you by mail?? If you know i will appreciate

Reactions: SamuelJacksonX1
Upvote 0
Open a support request.

It has nothing to do with the model. Yes the model allows, or not, saving of pvt shows, but the actual recording etc is handled by SC.

A few days ago I had a public show recording of my model friend foul up similarly to how you described. It was only about 2 minutes at 60tks / minute so I did not bother to take it up with the site. But a couple of years ago I had a very long private recording with her completely fail to save. I made sure that they were aware that it was not her fault in any way, I did not want them to penalise her for their issue. SC refunded me 50% of the tokens. Which I then made sure I spent in her room. :)

I have recorded/saved a pvt show of just over 2 hours long, so at least that long can be saved ;)
Thanks for the reply bro, i will try to contact the support, i have already made a report, but do they contact you in the main page?? Hope they can give me some tks back :], the report only asked my profile name not email, and thanks for clarified that shows can be that long! (Y)

Reactions: SamuelJacksonX1
Upvote 0
The only problem I have experienced with playing back videos that are recorded on SC (except the one we reported recently that was fixed where the videos were rotated lol), is at random parts in a recording, it will just hang and completely stop playing. Sometimes it will do it 10000x in a row, even if you play the video from the start, restart your browser, computer, or switch devices... but then other times the exact same video will hang up and stop loading at other parts in the video, or the entire thing will play fully.

Did you buy any chance switch from regular private to exclusive at some point (at the 17th minute, in this case)? If so maybe that could be a bug/problem there. I have never done that myself (switching from pvt to exclusive)

Reactions: Jairoman
Upvote 0
The only problem I have experienced with playing back videos that are recorded on SC (except the one we reported recently that was fixed where the videos were rotated lol), is at random parts in a recording, it will just hang and completely stop playing. Sometimes it will do it 10000x in a row, even if you play the video from the start, restart your browser, computer, or switch devices... but then other times the exact same video will hang up and stop loading at other parts in the video, or the entire thing will play fully.

Did you buy any chance switch from regular private to exclusive at some point (at the 17th minute, in this case)? If so maybe that could be a bug/problem there. I have never done that myself (switching from pvt to exclusive)
Thats true some videos take ages to reproduce i though that was my internet connection xd
And im not sure how to switch from pvt to exclusive, i regulary just do pvt but im not sure how to switch, i just rember asking the model some activities but im nlt sure about it. Maybe that might cause the problem but the recorded 17 minutes freezes every time and it's not even 17 straight, it jumps abruptly from one part to another
Thanks again for the reply bro

Upvote 0

I’ve had that issue too where it will take forever to start or will freeze at some point. I have pretty decent internet (~700Mbps) and get around 300Mbps on the speed test to stripchat.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.