AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private Show not recorded and saved

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 6, 2024
Yesterday I got a show done with the great maddiiebrooks and was hoping after the cam show I would have the show recorded and saved. Sadly it did not, I have contacted support but from reading some pages I can see they take time but I really want that video. I would much rather get our private show in my collection then a refund and risk not hurting her tokens as she isn't responsible for anything on the tech side. I plan on doing alot more privates with models who allow recordings but if this is a issue im worried about this going forward. Any help would be great as it has been 24 hours and I haven't got the video yet.

Hoping this can be resolved soon in case the private show is in the cloud servers or something. I really want that private show I did with her and maybe know what can be done to make sure I get my private shows again directly afterwards in the future.

Upvote 0
Hoping this can be resolved soon in case the private show is in the cloud servers or something. I really want that private show I did with her and maybe know what can be done to make sure I get my private shows again directly afterwards in the future.
UPDATE: I got a refund but still wondering on what can be done to make sure the video file is sent to my private collection after a private show.

Upvote 0
UPDATE: I got a refund but still wondering on what can be done to make sure the video file is sent to my private collection after a private show.

If it was a technical glitch, you might be out of luck, unfortunately.

I had the same thing happen once. Like you, I asked CB if they could find the recording for me and add to my collection (and I made it clear I wasn’t seeking a refund). They told me they couldn’t recover the file due to a technical failure and gave me my per-minute tokens back anyway.

Upvote 0
If it was a technical glitch, you might be out of luck, unfortunately.

I had the same thing happen once. Like you, I asked CB if they could find the recording for me and add to my collection (and I made it clear I wasn’t seeking a refund). They told me they couldn’t recover the file due to a technical failure and gave me my per-minute tokens back anyway.
Yeah thats terrible to hear, I wonder if Cam Soda has the same issues. Funny enough the cam model I got from changed her pricing so just gonna stack tokens now to have fun with her again in the future.

Upvote 0
Good grief. Hopefully CB didn’t take the tokens away from the model.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0