AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private Shows— how do they work/what to expect?😯🫣🙈🧜🏼‍♀️

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I don't understand the issue with the words :dirty" and "brown" in and of themselves. Unless they are being used in a weird context.

That being said; it's common on all these sites to see models breaking the rules. Sometimes they never get caught, sometimes they do, in time. Doesn't ever mean anyone should do what they do. Definitely familiarize yourself with the rules, and don't concern yourself w others as much. If they get disciplinary measures that's private between them and the site, so you'll never know the details of that anyways. But, yeah, don't ever base what you do off of what you see other models doing. This is a high turn over industry.
Thanks! I do everything I can to follow the rules. I want to enjoy Stripchat for many years to come!

Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.