AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

private shows access for broadcater/model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2018
so i recently discovered the chaturbate privacy center (security/privacy) and under data export i noticed one of the things said
"Broadcasted Private Shows
All your recorded private shows where you were the broadcaster
Warning: This may be several gigabytes"

however support page says for recordings "Private show recordings are only for the customer, and will never record or show in the broadcaster's "My Collection"

so does this mean broadcasters/models can have access to private shows (but have to download/export it)?

so i recently discovered the chaturbate privacy center (security/privacy) and under data export i noticed one of the things said

however support page says for recordings "Private show recordings are only for the customer, and will never record or show in the broadcaster's "My Collection"

so does this mean broadcasters/models can have access to private shows (but have to download/export it)?
Nice catch!

Upvote 0

This is all correct. Broadcasters can download their private shows through the privacy center but they do NOT appear in "My collection".

Upvote 0
This is all correct. Broadcasters can download their private shows through the privacy center but they do NOT appear in "My collection".

How do i do this??? Ive had several shows where I feel like i rocked my customers world and was super sad I didnt record it myself

OMG I think ive started the export, how cool is this? do you know where it goes or where i get the file from when its created?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
it can't be all correct, its mutually exclusive, either its ONLY for the customer OR not

It's exclusive in "my collection" but if I understood it correctly has to be made available for broadcasters along with other things (chat logs, logins) due to legal reasons.

Upvote 0
Sorry, I miss wrote that first post and can't delete the original reply. It should read as:

Gave a note to the people that can go over the language used in that area of the site and see if that can be changed in the support page where it says Private show recordings are only for the customer, and will never record or show in the broadcaster's "My Collection", since recordings of privates by CB can be available to broadcasters, as dark_mermaid said. Thank you for reporting this.

Upvote 0
Sorry, I miss wrote that first post and can't delete the original reply. It should read as:

Gave a note to the people that can go over the language used in that area of the site and see if that can be changed in the support page where it says Private show recordings are only for the customer, and will never record or show in the broadcaster's "My Collection", since recordings of privates by CB can be available to broadcasters, as dark_mermaid said. Thank you for reporting this.

Hi @punker barbie may you please tel us the amount of days for this:

"The export contains the limit of our active data, as such some older items may have been purged and will not be available."

Would that be 30 days? 60? More, or less?

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie may you please tel us the amount of days for this:

"The export contains the limit of our active data, as such some older items may have been purged and will not be available."

Would that be 30 days? 60? More, or less?
i can't say for all categories but seems like for stuff like token history and chat messages it went back YEARS

Upvote 0
i can't say for all categories but seems like for stuff like token history and chat messages it went back YEARS

Hopefully anyone that has been camming for a year or 2 and has done privates etc can test it for us and let us know.
I like how the "profile info" also shows the exact amount of money you have spent on the site - I was shocked by how much I have. I didn't realise it was so high! Oh well haha

Upvote 0
Hopefully anyone that has been camming for a year or 2 and has done privates etc can test it for us and let us know.
I like how the "profile info" also shows the exact amount of money you have spent on the site - I was shocked by how much I have. I didn't realise it was so high! Oh well haha
i'm trying to figure out the time/date format on these things
edit never mind its the minute and second

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.