AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recorded private shows not functional

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

devil-pogba

Banhammered
Sep 12, 2023
Hello,
I've been having some issues lately with recording some of the private shows. The first issue occurred 10 days ago when I recorded a private show and i went to view it under "My Collection", it says "Processing may take a few minutes...", and I'm still having the same message to this day! I contacted the support and at first they told me to wait until Monday and then they told me that they couldn't recover the video! I was surprised since this was the first time I'm facing a problem with recording a private but i said its ok.
Now 3 days ago I recorded a 53 minutes private show that I really wanted to have access to again, this time it's different, I can see the duration and a thumbnail but when i try to open it, it will keep on loading forever! I contacted the support and they asked me to wait because they are "facing technical issues with video-recording" but i have never seen anyone complaining and I don't want to lose the second recorded PVT too, specially after spending ~2000 tokens for it. Now I'm even afraid to start another private show until the problem is fixed!
Any help fixing this issue and recovering the second recorded video? Thanks.
Username: majed_32

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 6.54.25 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 6.54.25 PM.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 6.55.43 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 6.55.43 PM.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 5
EDIT: NEVER MIND. I just checked and my files are there.

I have had the same problem with my exclusive privates--none seemed to actually record and are instead just images.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
EDIT: NEVER MIND. I just checked and my files are there.

I have had the same problem with my exclusive privates--none seemed to actually record and are instead just images.
Thanks for letting me know. So, at first they were just thumbnails and few days later u gained access to them?

Upvote 0
I have also had issues with any private (regular or exclusive) done on or after 9/9 not recording. Some are showing as transfer failed and some show the image but are not playable

It is frustrating as the recoding is one of the biggest draws for doing privates for me, but glad to hear it may work itself our for me

Upvote 0
I have had issues twice in the past (a couple of years ago), unfortunately the recordings were lost forever. If I recall correctly, I asked for and received a part refund on the private show cost.

(I made sure to emphasise that I had no issue with the show itself and that SC should not be taking tokens back from the model for something that was SC's fault.)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.