AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private shows / Group shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2015
Hi there

So I don't really know the difference between private shows, group shows and regular shows... Why do people pay more to be in a select group? what's so different? Should I try it out or is it only for popular girls? What is expected of you? I don't really get it :whistle:

Amber C. posted the definition of each show, in reality there can be some variation if a models works multiple rooms or sites, but it is basically as described. For example a model may be pvt with you on one site, and do a show on another, is unethical but common. Similarly, if you ever have a model working with someone else, you may need to make both happy for a show. Generally things are pretty straight forward though.

I suspect what the OP was asking is why pay more for the more exclusive options, when you get the same action? It is a very different experience for a group show, compared to a public show countdown/ gold show, compared to a pvt or true pvt experience.

In simple terms a public show is usually a fairly planned experience, group is unplanned but a model usually has to decide what is the best show for that group (the group may suggest what they want, but the model must choose), a regular pvt has watchers, a true pvt experience is just you and the model.
You can sometimes get a bargain, like a model will let you hold a group show as pvt, but if you can afford pvt and look for exclusive time in group, it is a bit cheap. Keep in mind a model is not an object, you wont get her best if you lack class. The best experiences are in taking the exclusive options so long as you can spend for the time, rushing the pvt experience I feel is a waste of time and money. I would plan for 20 minute minimum exclusive time, otherwise choose another option.

As for the differences they can be pretty extreme. Exclusive times can be very personal, and extra sexy, sometimes you get lost in the experience as though you are there, something that will never happen with the group experience.

Reactions: Bootje
Bootje said:
Hi there

So I don't really know the difference between private shows, group shows and regular shows... Why do people pay more to be in a select group? what's so different?:

I pay for true privates and Skype, because I know the model is going to do what I enjoy and not just what the majority of the room wants or what will keep people watching the longest. It is also nice to be able to talk without other people seeing/hearing it.

wow, thanks guys! this really helped me out. I did know the definitions but now I know what's so nice about it

Also with either private you get a recording of it in your archives to watch again any time you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.