AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Privates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2017
Hello everyone! I'm new to cam sites. I want to take a model private but not really sure how they work. I know to discuss what will happen before hand etc. I'd like to take her private for an hour, hour and a half.

I've never done anything like this before and want to make sure it's a great time for her and ofc me lol.

I'm also a bit shy and know I need to be vocal during it. Telling her what I want, what I'm thinking and the like.

Any tips on how to make a private great and get over the shyness would be greatly appreciated!

-Zombie

On what site are you planning on doing this?

For privates that long make sure to let her know beforehand that it's going to be that long. :)

Too long? As long as you're paying per minute most girls would be more than willing to oblige.

Only the ones who prefer to run a public show hustle would turn it down and are usually pretty vocal about "no privates."

I don't think you really have to "warn" someone that you want a long private either. For what? The girl can end it any time she wants if it's "too long" for her. If she doesn't want to work in private and wants to sit in public chat waiting for any sign of a tip then let her, I guarantee you another girl will love to be in private "that long."

Thanks for the reply. MyFreeCams. Is the that too long??
Haha no way! I've done hour long privates before, just let her know beforehand so she can prepare.
Too long? As long as you're paying per minute most girls would be more than willing to oblige.

Only the ones who prefer to run a public show hustle would turn it down and are usually pretty vocal about "no privates."

I don't think you really have to "warn" someone that you want a long private either. For what? The girl can end it any time she wants if it's "too long" for her. If she doesn't want to work in private and wants to sit in public chat waiting for any sign of a tip then let her, I guarantee you another girl will love to be in private "that long."
Uh, it's definitely a nice courtesy to warn her for something really long. I'd want to make sure I had everything ready, didn't need to use the restroom midway through, set up proper pacing, didn't run over into other scheduled privates, etc. It's not about not wanting to be in private that long, it's about making sure you give the member the best show you can and the more information you get beforehand the better.

It is helpful to give us a heads up if you want a longer show so we can plan ahead. For instance, most people who say "I wanna watch you cum" will take 5-10 minutes, and I know that I can go hard with certain dildos that whole time without wearing out my arms. If you give me a heads up that you want to watch me cum for 45 minutes, I'll know to start with a vibrator or my fingers so I don't wear my arms out 30 minutes into it. Or let's say you want to do a role play. If I know it's going to be a longer show, I can build up the foreplay and develop the characters' relationship more. If I know it's a shorter show, I won't spend too much time on dialogue.

Also, models on some sites will offer discounts if you purchase blocks of time instead of pay-per-minute.

Hi, ZombieKiller! Welcome! :)

Don't listen to Phoenix. He doesn't know what he's talking about, and seems to think all cam models are alike. Go with what the ladies in this thread told you.

An hour/hour and a half is quite a lengthy private session (and, in some situations, could even be a bit draining), so definitely let the model know ahead of time that you're looking to go for that long...and make sure she's fine with that. She may be curious to know exactly what you expect from her for that length of time (Conversation...toy play....shower show...etc.?), so if you have something specific in mind, be sure to let her know.

Zombie you are going to have a lot of fun, it sounds like you have someone in mind.
Hopefully the model you choose isn't too shy or predatory, either can spoil a good time. You can end it anytime you like if it goes wrong, but also give the model a fair chance to get it right.

Time will pass quite quickly, so you have made a good choice in taking a good amount of time.
I would recommend showing only the minimum of tokens you will think you need (i.e 45 minutes), and keeping the rest hidden in storage. As you approach the mark (say 40 minutes) you can transfer them and still stay in private, it will allow you more flexibility to opt out without offence, to take a break then go again later, or to compliment the model by extending time.

I would suggest you let the model do her best guess as to what you want, then adjust it to suit. A good model can usually give you something better than what you ask for, especially when you let it flow naturally.
You are with a real woman on the other side of the camera, she will like you well enough for liking her, so ask for what you want freely and describe the experience of seeing her where you can. Shy is fine, quiet may be a sign of happiness in private.

Choose a good moment to ask for private, ensure that she has sound on, that the feed is good, and that the model is in the right mood for what you want to do. I would suggest you take private from the chat room, not from the private message feed, and that you close off any extra digital resources to slow the feed. If you are doing cam to cam, get it working first, and set the required permissions correctly.

If another model messages during private, leave it flashing if it doesn't distract you (it won't do the notification noise again), otherwise close it. You can reply later.

Keep in mind this is your recreational spending and to trust your instinct at every stage of the experience, this will increase your chances of a great time private.
One last thing, if oral experiences are your thing, you must do them in private via something visually expressive or by touch, for example a touch to lips then to the thing you want to taste rather than just kissing at the camera.

It is helpful to give us a heads up if you want a longer show so we can plan ahead. For instance, most people who say "I wanna watch you cum" will take 5-10 minutes, and I know that I can go hard with certain dildos that whole time without wearing out my arms. If you give me a heads up that you want to watch me cum for 45 minutes, I'll know to start with a vibrator or my fingers so I don't wear my arms out 30 minutes into it. Or let's say you want to do a role play. If I know it's going to be a longer show, I can build up the foreplay and develop the characters' relationship more. If I know it's a shorter show, I won't spend too much time on dialogue.

Also, models on some sites will offer discounts if you purchase blocks of time instead of pay-per-minute.

Exactly this. The more info you give us up front the more likely you are to get exactly what you're looking for. Unless what you're looking for is something to complain about when we're not psychic (somehow I feel like this is common). Even if you somehow had infinite money to waste on shows that don't turn out to be what you wanted, I bet you don't have infinite time. Yes, a girl can end a show after any length of time as @Phoenix4987 says, and yes, another girl will be happy to take a show that long. But why gamble like that? Totally absurd. No, you don't NEED to warn us, it's just a really fucking good idea.

@ZombieKiller, ignoring all that nonsense, which isn't super relevant to what you were generally asking... Obviously do be aware of whether or not a model does private shows at all. Assuming she does... any camgirl who has been around even a short while has dealt with allllll sorts of members. That absolutely includes shy guys and guys who have never gone private before. It's literally the model's job to show you a good time and make you feel comfortable. Trust that she will do her best to make that happen! If you need to spend more time in her room for some time first to build up that trust, go for it. Hang out, chat, tip into countdowns or for appreciation, etc. And then discuss it with her when you're ready. There's no pressure, and there's no rush (or, if there is, I guess that's not the girl for you!) There's nothing set in stone for how privates "should" work, or anything like that.

The majority of shows will be a little bit of chit chat about whatever, a strip tease, and then down to business. That's what you might be likely to get without saying anything at all. But it can be whatever. From chatting for an hour about a book you both like, to having her use a dildo while smearing herself with yogurt (recent example, unfortunately I didn't have any yogurt on hand). You already knew you should discuss things beforehand, so a show with you is already one most models are going to have a good time with. I think you have things under control.

I've only been camming for a week, but I'll definitely echo the sentiment that you should let the model know upfront if you want a longer private. More information is rarely a negative thing when it comes to planning, and planning a private is no exception.

EmiliaSong brings up a great point, and that's if you give the model all the information beforehand she'll be better able to give you exactly what you want, and in a properly paced manner. My shorter privates so far have definitely been more aggressive and forward simply because both parties know there isn't an hour ahead of us to build into certain things.

Most of the time dudes don't really say:

"Hello TightPussy123 I am interested in precisely a 1.765 hour show with you in which we will conduct small talk which will then lead to a strip tease. After that I would like to watch you insert xyz into your genitals and pretend it is my penis, which I will be gladly broadcasting on my webcam for your viewing pleasure. I would like to discuss the experience further after we both reach orgasm and around this time 1.765 hours should be finished and so my obligation to you will be finished as well."

What if 15/20 minutes in he decides to change his mind? Or if 45 minutes later he decides to change his mind? What's going to happen? OMG THIS MEMBER SAID HE WOULD TAKE ME TO PVT FOR AN HOUR AND WE ONLY WENT X TIME, WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE. I GOT ALL READY AND THIS IS THE RESPECT I GET QQ.

Usually beforehand you discuss what you want the model to do and it's at that time she can say whether she has the time to do it or if she's willing to do the things you want her to do. But I don't think a member is obligated to make some kind of verbal contract that the model can get all pissy about if he simply isn't feeling it and leaves.

I still see no reason not to give a heads up. A simple "This may run quite long, maybe an hour or so".

That way if the guy leaves early, not a big deal. Sure we planned for longer but shit happens. However, the inverse is that you don't give the model a heads up and she tires herself out well before you wanted her too. Now you still want more but her hand is cramping and she may be physically drained.

Point being, if you think it's going to be a longer than average private, tell the model.

I don't care if a customer takes me to private for a long time and doesn't warn me. That's probably because I work a private based site. I do however get annoyed when someone asks for a long private then says BRB and never to be heard from or seen again. Probably after realizing my rates are too damn high for them. Say oh no thank you. Don't lead me on broski.

Most of the time dudes don't really say:

"Hello TightPussy123 I am interested in precisely a 1.765 hour show with you in which we will conduct small talk which will then lead to a strip tease. After that I would like to watch you insert xyz into your genitals and pretend it is my penis, which I will be gladly broadcasting on my webcam for your viewing pleasure. I would like to discuss the experience further after we both reach orgasm and around this time 1.765 hours should be finished and so my obligation to you will be finished as well."

What if 15/20 minutes in he decides to change his mind? Or if 45 minutes later he decides to change his mind? What's going to happen? OMG THIS MEMBER SAID HE WOULD TAKE ME TO PVT FOR AN HOUR AND WE ONLY WENT X TIME, WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE. I GOT ALL READY AND THIS IS THE RESPECT I GET QQ.

Usually beforehand you discuss what you want the model to do and it's at that time she can say whether she has the time to do it or if she's willing to do the things you want her to do. But I don't think a member is obligated to make some kind of verbal contract that the model can get all pissy about if he simply isn't feeling it and leaves.

Did anyone here say that the member was obligated? No? Nice straw man, though.

ETA: You're making this thread about you, I shouldn't have responded to you originally or again. I'm sorry some model got pissy at you because you're bad at communicating or whatever the fuck you're mad at, but you're off topic. I tried to address OP's post. Maybe you should start another thread for your own personal garbage.

Last edited:

This right here is why I will only do privates with people I know and trust, and why I will only do them scheduled in advance. I don't have the energy to deal with people who don't respect and value my time.

I think a lot of girls operate this way, for the exact same reason.

Did anyone here say that the member was obligated? No? Nice straw man, though.

ETA: You're making this thread about you, I shouldn't have responded to you originally or again. I'm sorry some model got pissy at you because you're bad at communicating or whatever the fuck you're mad at, but you're off topic. I tried to address OP's post. Maybe you should start another thread for your own personal garbage.

Just sharing a difference of opinion, that is after all what makes a discussion more valuable. I never have any problems with any models I take private. Sometimes it's a 30 mins, hr, maybe longer. But I've never warned them how long it would be ahead of time. I just ask if they're ready for a pvt and we go. Just let things happen naturally. The pvts I get are usually 30-45 minimum So I don't really see what the problem is. They make money, I get entertainment, that's how the business works is it not?

Everyone who doesn't agree with every word a model says on here isn't some bane of your existence or respect. Step down from that throne once in a while sweetie, we're all human here.

Last edited:
They make money, I get entertainment, that's how the business works is it not?

You say "we're all human", but it's almost as if you don't realize models are human beings. If you want a person to be able to physically and emotionally put their best foot forward, letting them know they'll be working for a long time is beneficial to both parties. Of course a bunch of models won't mind you not giving them a heads up, but some would prefer it.

One other thing no one has mentioned is that a model might actually have other shit to do. A lot of models are part time models so they might have classes to go to, another job, pick up kids or any other reason that means they can't stay for an hour and a half private without warning.

If you want such a long session it is definitely better to say upfront.

We'll that's what the whole pre-private discussion is about. You have the whole small talk of getting to know the model a little first. I do anyway, I don't just rush in and spam the private button. Then if you like what you see and you like what you're hearing, then that discussion turns into a "What do you do in privates?" kind of talk. And then that usually goes into a "Wow that sounds like fun, I would like to watch you do x (usually its cum show)" and then the model is usually like "Oh great let's get started"

The only time I've ever really mentioned a specific time is if the model is offering Skype show. It says in the topic Skype 10,15 mins for x tokens. Sometimes these models offer discounts for longer blocks, or sometimes you just want to have a sort of test-session for the 10/15 minute time frame before you commit to a longer time.

But more often than not, I've never heard of strictly mentioning time before a private. If the model has other obligations she can mention that in the "pre-private" discussion. Yes I would love to do that for you, but I only have x amount of time available left. Something like that.

The longer privates that I've ever gotten and have known to happen was just because things were going so well that they wanted things to continue and not because they were adamant about a set time beforehand.

Communication is what it boils down to. A regular will know what your usual schedule is vs a new member in your room. I think that also makes a difference on the whole time-discussion as well

Everyone who doesn't agree with every word a model says on here isn't some bane of your existence or respect. Step down from that throne once in a while sweetie, we're all human here.
Your post with all those enlarged bolded words come across hostile and pissy, as well as this one with the condescending "sweetie" in it might lead some to believe spending time in private with you would be unenjoyable.

You've had some great posts here in the past, I'm not sure why suddenly/recently you've been speaking with a much different "tone" (as much as can be inferred via text) than you used to. Is there some cam-life altering event that has soured you to the community?

@ZombieKiller As you can see from the model responses here, what we are most concerned with, is that you have a good time. It is a kind of, "help us help you" scenario. While, as others have pointed out, you don't have to tell the model beforehand how long you want the private to be, it can be a good idea to ensure the most enjoyable pacing and experience possible.

I know, if I was the model you chose to share a private with, I would feel terrible if I was unaware of how long you hoped the session would last and I had to leave to attend to prior engagement before you were able to have the full experience you wanted. The goal is to ensure you have a good time. So to best do that, some information is always nice :)

I feel prior conversation is extra important if there is something specific and crucial to your enjoyment of the private you are wanting the model to do. For example, if you are hoping to see an anal based show and you just take her private without telling her that first, you might be upset (and out some tokens) to discover anal activities are not something she partakes in. This frustrating situation could be easily avoided with a quick chat before taking her private.

Of course, that isn't to say that a private with little to no prior information up front can't be amazing. In fact, I am sure that there are many spur of the moment privates where the stars align and everything falls into place. The right model, the right member, the right time, the right mood - things can go perfectly. But, as we all know from our years on this earth, it isn't always the wisest option just to hope the stars align. Doing that can lead to a lot of disappointment and resentment. Most of the time you gotta nudge those sparkly balls of fire into position to ensure a desirable outcome.

This is your hard earned money! Unless gambling is something you are incredibly into, chat with the girl a bit first and together come up with a rough idea of what the private will look like to ensure that money is well spent :)

I agree with what most models have said: If you plan to take a model private for 60 to 90 minutes, it's good to let a model know in advance. It helps with pacing the show, it helps with pacing the experience and.. it assures you that the model in question does indeed have that time.

While you don't always see it, most models have things to do or places to be too. Some go to school or secondary jobs, or have to get their kids back from the babysitter or school or whatever.

Do long privates with models you like and trust.. build up to it. I have had some of the best private experiences with models I have known for a long time before I took them private for the first time.

I agree with most of these replies.
Quite often I have requests for pvt shows that last for over an hour. Regardless of how long the show is, I like to be informed of at least a rough estimate.
I am ok with someone saying "lets go for X minutes, and maybe longer depending on how we're feeling." That way I can give any necessary info about my own schedule.
I also like to tell the room when they can expect me to return to public. Most models have members who are regulars, many who wait in their room for them to return. Many members have expressed appreciation when I inform them what time I will return, especially if it will be a long time. I try to be courteous :)

Why is it that so many guys complain about the prices of MFC privates and true privates?
Less than $100 for 10 minutes is pretty decent imo.

It's all about how you look at it. For what you're getting, it's a pretty solid deal. You get the model that you like, and who you get on with well, to privately put on a show for you tailored to your own wishes and desires.

But $100 is still $100. A lot of folks who don't really understand the difference between private cam shows and prerecorded porn will try to equate camming with porn streaming, and then make it seem like they're being robbed because they can just go and watch porn for free somewhere else.

Why is it that so many guys complain about the prices of MFC privates and true privates?
Less than $100 for 10 minutes is pretty decent imo.

I'm guessing you haven't been to too many strip clubs. $20-25 gets a you roughly 5 minutes lap dance, $100 gets you a 1/2 hour sometimes longer at private rooms. This is 1-1 with real woman not virtual experience and it is generally better. $100 may or may now get you handjob at the Bunny Ranch but $200 will definitely get you a legal blowjob and $100 will get you an illegal one in most places.

A $100 will get you 6 months and often a year at pretty much any porn site on the net with a little shopping.

A model doing a private for an hour makes 4800 *$.05=$240/hour which cost the member between $380-$450. On a per hour basis that is extraordinarily expensive entertainment, compared to damn near anything but superbowl tickets.

It is free market and I am capitalist so I'm not bitching. But for a young guy making $10/hour that means he has to work 10 hours to pay for something lasting 10 minutes. There is reason guys complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.