AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Prize Pull

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2016
Twitter Username
@bunny_lovexoxo
Chaturbate Username
bunny_lovexoxo
So one of the big things I like to do on my shows is a prize pull. I put a bunch of papers into a hat and when someone tips they get a random pull from the hat.

I have fun little things in it like naked chicken dance, ice tease, popsicle suck and the normal Flashing or photo gallary password

But I want to spice it up a little bit and am looking for some new ideas for prizes.

I was hoping that maybe some of you might have some ideas that you would be willing to share for me to add to my prize pull.

I have a raffle box (the same thing, just I call it something different).
I'm just gonna pull them and try to write down everything haha:

• Vibrator (various different amounts of minutes - from 1 min. up to 15 minutes of using it)
  • Finger Fuckings (various different amounts of minutes, including "until next tip," which usually makes people tip and it's great)
  • Various amounts of spanks, including "until next tip"
  • Choice raffles: i.e. I write down two prizes from my box and let them pick which one they want
  • Dildo BJs - various amounts of minutes, including "until next tip"
  • Video Prizes
  • Taking amounts off the countdown
  • Dildo play w/ various minute amounts including "Until next tip"
  • Ball gag w/ various minute amounts including "Until next tip"
  • A custom set (they're all small amounts - I think the most i have is 10 pictures)
  • More raffles
I used to have "choose your own song" but I got so tired of letting people do that that I stopped.
I also used to have "twitter or tumblr follow" but I didn't think it was a very good prize so I removed it.

I dont have a physical prize pull but I do have apps that give out random stuff for tips -- my fave ones to fill up spaces are "camgirls choice" and "tippers choice" haha.
Camgirls choice means I can do whatever I want for a minute, tippers choice means I do whatever they want. Sometimes thats showing them a particular body part, sometimes doing a dance or something, sometimes it's just a smile.
It hasn't gone horribly wrong with like someone asking me to deepthroat my own arm or whatever.... So far.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.