AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PRIZES... What do guys like the best?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
So I just finished making a Prize Wheel to use for my cam shows.

prizewheel.jpg

I don't quite know what prizes to put on it just yet. So I was wondering...

Guys, what are some prizes you'd like to see on there, and what are some prizes you've seen in the past that you just found too enticing to pass up?

And...

Ladies, what are some prizes you've offered that you've had the most success with?

So in other words, what kind of prizes do you all suggest I add to my wheel?

Thanks in advance,
-Poker

I honestly don't know. I don't know the dynamic of your shows as I've never been in there.

Hence, why not ask the members when you next come online? Tip x tokens to suggest a prize and then do a voting to eliminate the bad ones.

Of course, excellent idea asking models here for most profitable ones.

Good luck

TheProfessor said:
I honestly don't know. I don't know the dynamic of your shows as I've never been in there.
Is your handle on MFC the same as here on ACF? Cause if it is I could swear I remember you in my chat room once a while back. (Or I remember doing a private with a member who had professor in his user name, could have sworn it was "TheProfessor", but I could be mistaken. It would have been under my first MFC account, MyPrettyKitty).

TheProfessor said:
Tip x tokens to suggest a prize and then do a voting to eliminate the bad ones.
That's Brilliant!!! Thank you for the suggestion!!

Not sure what your wheel is made of, but if you're not able to use erasable markers to write on it, I'd suggest attaching labels to the wheel sections with either velcro or poster putty. That way you can change out items on the wheel for things like holiday prizes or special events.

One thing I haven't seen yet is a grand prize wheel for a much higher tip or whatever you want to set for it. On your regular wheel you could have a wedge for a chance to spin the grand prize wheel where you could have higher valued prizes like a custom video, Skype show, etc. Just an idea.

:twocents-02cents:

I have a prize wheel with the standard things on it, flashes, spanks, videos, etc. Those all seem to be fine incentive! I just wanted to say though, since you made your wheel, I dont know what its made of, and it could be the angle of the photo, but it looks really not centered. When it comes to actually spinning it, if the hole is not dead center and the entire thing isnt completely balanced, it will tend to favor certain spots to land on, which kinda gets rid of a lot of the "chance" bit once guys notice it only lands on the same 1-2 spots. I would give it a looot of test spins to make sure its more or less evenly distributed, and it lands more or less equally on all of the spaces. My wheel is one I bought on Amazon, and periodically I need to adjust the tension on it and then I spin it 100 times and keep track of where it lands to make sure that I havent over tightened the bolt and its balanced.

A few times its become unbalanced, and its kinda embarrassing when after about 10-20 spins the guys start to notice that theyre pretty much winning the same things over and over again. Ive had to "retire" my wheel for a few nights cause of that.

Thanks, I noticed it looks like that too but it's just the angle of the picture. It's centered. And test spinned.

OK so I guess what I'm gonna do is keep the smaller prizes and stunts for my roulette game, and make this my "Big Prize Wheel", putting things on it like Custom Videos, VIP Memberships, may be even Skype Shows, etc...
Landing on a 0 or 00 will get you a spin of the "Big Prize Wheel" if you buy a spin off the roulette wheel. Or for a higher tip, you can just skip right to a spin off the Big Wheel.

I already have my roulette prize chart filled out. There's 8 spaces on the big wheel and I'm going to put custom videos and VIP membership on there, that leaves 6 more spaces that need to be filled. I might add skype shows to the wheel, I haven't decided yet. Any more ideas??? Maybe I can double for some of the prizes???

[Edit]
Here's what the Roulette prize chart looks like...

Attachments

• roulette.jpg
    roulette.jpg
    583.8 KB · Views: 304
Not sure if you like to mail things out, but you could add cookies or panties to the big wheel. You could also add an amazon gift card to the big wheel.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Status
Not open for further replies.