AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

problem cam recording [site name banned*10] and [site name banned*11]

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2017
HELLO I HAVE THE BIG PROBLEM I WANT KNOW HOW DO AT CONTACT PRIVACYUKRAINE - Privacy Ukraine LLC

THESE SITES ARE : [site name banned*10] AND [site name banned*11] WHERE ARE IN STEAMING MY VIDEOS OF MY SHOW RECORDING ON CHATURBATE

THE EMAIL IS NOC@PRIVACY-UKRAINE.COM BUT NOT RESPOND AFTER MANY EMAILS

I HAVE CONTACTED many times BECAUSE NOT RESPOND from this summer minimum i have also call at telephone number on internet are not reintaciable
this is +380966819567
i don't understand very well because it's also in ukraian numbers on internet are not reintaciable
however not reintracable from 1 year

for example excuse me but u can't action legal for this sites for do closed? because are illegal not only for me but for all the cams recordings!!!

but they are sites made specifically for automated looks like and do not answer for any reason in the world. this sites( i watch the domain in whois lookup) will surely be in a panama almost as if they were havens tax for around the law if they had already closed these sites as they are sites of scam. !!! (i have segnalated for scam also much time at google)

NEITHER RESPONDING TO THEIR TELEPHONE(There is A RECORDED VOICE) AND NOT RESPOND ALSO TO THEIR EMAIL ARE NOT TRANSPARENT BECAUSE I WANT REMOVE CONTENT PHOTO/VIDEO NOT AUTHORIZED BUT IT'S VERY HARD FOR REMOVE THE CONTENT STOLEN(THE SERVER OF THE SITE IS ALSO MADE APPEAL TO NOT RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE CLIENT (EVERYTHING YOU DO OR DOES NOT WORK EXAMPLE THE CAPTCHA FOR SEND AT UR DMCA OR EXAMPLE THERE IS SERVER ERROR 405 NOT ALLOWED)
:(
also this +380966819567 noc@privacy-ukraine.com not are reintaciable why it's not respond at email and neither telephone this is the problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
also camodelprotection.com says that you can not choose because they are not traceable) even the same chaturbate who did the takedown dmca for me they replied that they do not answer neither on the phone nor to the emails (ukra-infra) with their e-mail abuse and telephone number. how do then? :(

i need only a laywer? I WANT CONTACT GUARDLEX BUT NOT KNOW IF IT'S GOOD

OK PLS TY VERY MUCH BYE

P.S.: hello what experience and what possibilities are there to remove stolen photo / video content from recorded cams sites example [site name banned*10] and camtube. co and chaturbatemales .com ? I tried and even chaturbate but without hope some say it can be done and some say why to tell the truth are not traceable ok pls ty very much for help me ok bye!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: MarinaThyme
Have the site you work on issue a DMCA request on your behalf. That's all that can be done, but know that some sites aren't DMCA compliant due to the country they're hosted in.

yes i have ty much much time with chaturbate don't working their DMCA
CAMMODELPROTECTION.COM says [site name banned*11] at example not remove because not rentraciable
IP of [site name banned*11] is a reverse ip of cloudflare i have contacted cloudflare and says of contact noc@privacy-ukraine.com but not respond in any way from much time and many email and at many people
and existing also number but NEITHER RESPONDING TO THEIR TELEPHONE(There is A RECORDED VOICE LOOK LIKE COLLECT CALL U KNOW THE SERVICE?) if no guys can try also u with this number number ukrain is +380966819567 There is A RECORDED VOICE ( THERE IS A COLLECT CALL U KNOW THIS SERVICE?) but NOT RESPOND I WANT CONTACT GUARDLEX/CYBERLEX KNOW GUYS? COSTS 100$ (DMCA COST MUCH 199$ FOR SITE) SAYS BUT IT'S VERY HARD FOR REMOVE THE CONTENT STOLEN IT'S MUCH TIME POSSIBILITY 50% / 60% MAYBE (THE SERVER OF THE SITE IS ALSO MADE APPEAL TO NOT RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE CLIENT (EVERYTHING YOU DO OR DOES NOT WORK EXAMPLE THE CAPTCHA FOR SEND AT UR DMCA OR EXAMPLE THERE IS SERVER ERROR 405 NOT ALLOWED)
:(

I HAVE CONTACTED ALSO RIPE DATABASE WHERE THERE ARE CONTACTS OF HOST THE SITE [site name banned*10], [site name banned*11], CHATURBATEMALES.COM ... I
I SAID THAT NOT RESPOND TO THE TELEPHONE AND EMAIL
BUT SAY THAT FOR THEM IT IS EVERYTHING APPOINTED How is it POSSIBLE? SAYS RIPE I MUST GO ONLY TO THE POLICE OR AT LAYER DMCA.FOR DO INVESTIGATE RIPE !!!

I MISSED THIS MY POST TO HAVE RECOURSE AS POSSIBILITY IF I REALLY CONTACT OR CAMMODELPROTECTION OR GUARDLEX OR DMCA ( THAT IS ALWAYS VERY DIFFICULT REMOVE CONTENT STOLEN FROM THIS SITES)IF ANYONE WHO HAS USED OF THESE SERVICES IS SUCCESSFUL TO REMOVE THE CONTENT FROM THESE SITES IF NO PAY 100/200 $ A EMPTY (DMCA COST MUCH 199$ FOR SITE ) I WANT PAY ONLY IF ALMOST A BIT SURE AND NOT AS SAYS CAMMODELPROTECTION NOT REINTRACIABLE !! :)!

I WANT A WITNESS OF THE GUARDLEX SERVICES AND/OR OF DMCA.COM IF HAVE SOMETHING WITH THESE SITES. CERTAINLY IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME BUT THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM !!!

OK SHELL ME FOR MY EXPLOITATION BYE ;)

• Wat?!
ah excuse me lelo
yes i do all DMCA lelo

i don't understand what is FYI?

for think of remove need a laywer DMCA yes because

I must contact or CAMMODELPROTECTION(that says camtube are reintiacable) if no GUARDLEX/CYBERLEX and/or DMCA (it's best of all) but THAT IS ALWAYS VERY DIFFICULT REMOVE CONTENT STOLEN FROM THIS SITES)IF ANYONE WHO HAS USED OF THESE SERVICES IS SUCCESSFUL TO REMOVE THE CONTENT FROM THESE SITES IF NO PAY 100 € A EMPTY AT GUARDLEX(that says POSSIBILITY 50% / 60%; DMCA COST MUCH 199$ FOR SITE IT'S VERY MUCH TIME) I WANT PAY ONLY IF SURE ALMOST !! :)! IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME BUT THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM

P.S.: i can try also u with this number number ukrain is +380966819567(host site [site name banned*10]) There is A RECORDED VOICE ( THERE IS A COLLECT CALL U KNOW GUYS THE SERVICE?)

• Wat?!
By the way lelo1, cloudflare has made the next step to "protect" the pirates they attract for "privacy reasons". You don't get the ip of the server host anymore from them, just the name of the server host "company" (I doubt they exist even, just on paper), which in these cases is different from the server location, so they leave it vague which jurisdiction would be the correct one to send abuse complaints. All in the name of free speech and privacy of course.

I still very much advise to make complaints to cloudflare, the site registrars, the server hosts and whoever comes to my mind though. Let them get annoyed by it, doesn't hurt.

By the way lelo1, cloudflare has made the next step to "protect" the pirates they attract for "privacy reasons".

Yah, piracy groups use allot of the same tools legitimate sites use.

Usually a DCMA to cloudflare results in you getting the real IP of the real server.
Which means you can do a DCMA on the real web host.

agreed that this is a conversation that is probably best held in the models only area. There are just some things that are more practical to share in that area than in the public section and things models are going to be more comfortable sharing.

Go through Chaturbate's DMCA process like other people have told you while you wait for verification.

agreed that this is a conversation that is probably best held in the models only area. There are just some things that are more practical to share in that area than in the public section and things models are going to be more comfortable sharing.

Go through Chaturbate's DMCA process like other people have told you while you wait for verification.

i don't understand

Please read this and try to get verified model status here:

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/model-verification-requests.27650/

Discussions like this are better suited for the internal section.

i don't understand

If you go through the verification process that dark_mermaid posted, you'll be able to get more help. Most don't wish to discuss this in the public threads due to not wanting to attract more attention to the site.

a
If you go through the verification process that dark_mermaid posted, you'll be able to get more help. Most don't wish to discuss this in the public threads due to not wanting to attract more attention to the site.
ah ok then for more help me now i do verification on this site :)

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
and for my problem there is someone to help me!!!?

"I want contact or CAMMODELPROTECTION(that says [site name banned*11] are reintiacable and don't remove videos from site) if no THESE Services GUARDLEX/CYBERLEX and/or DMCA.COM (maybe it's best of all services) but THAT IS ALWAYS VERY DIFFICULT REMOVE CONTENT STOLEN FROM THIS SITES [site name banned*11], [site name banned*10] and chaturbatemales.com)IF ANYONE WHO HAS USED OF THESE SERVICES IS SUCCESSFUL TO REMOVE THE CONTENT STOLEN FROM THESE SITES IF NO PAY 100 $ A EMPTY AT GUARDLEX(that says POSSIBILITY 50% / MAX 60% TO REMOVE; DMCA COST MUCH 199$ FOR SITE IT'S VERY MUCH TIME) I WANT PAY ONLY IF SURE ALMOST !! :)! IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME BUT THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM "

IF ANYONE WHO HAS USED OF THESE SERVICES IS SUCCESSFUL TO REMOVE THE CONTENT FROM THESE SITES IF NO I DON'T WANT PAY 100/200 $ A EMPTY I WANT PAY ONLY IF ALMOST A BIT SURE AND NOT AS SAYS CAMMODELPROTECTION NOT REINTRACIABLE !! :)

HOW DO THEN? PLEASE HELP ME.

I WANT A WITNESS OF THE GUARDLEX SERVICES AND/OR OF DMCA.COM IF HAVE SOMETHING WITH THESE SITES.

OK PLS TY VERY MUCH BYE

P.S.: CONTACT ME IN PM

Last edited:
and for my problem there is someone to help me!!!?

"I want contact or CAMMODELPROTECTION(that says [site name banned*11] are reintiacable and don't remove videos from site) if no THESE Services GUARDLEX/CYBERLEX and/or DMCA.COM (maybe it's best of all services) but THAT IS ALWAYS VERY DIFFICULT REMOVE CONTENT STOLEN FROM THIS SITES [site name banned*11], [site name banned*10] and chaturbatemales.com)IF ANYONE WHO HAS USED OF THESE SERVICES IS SUCCESSFUL TO REMOVE THE CONTENT STOLEN FROM THESE SITES IF NO PAY 100 $ A EMPTY AT GUARDLEX(that says POSSIBILITY 50% / MAX 60% TO REMOVE; DMCA COST MUCH 199$ FOR SITE IT'S VERY MUCH TIME) I WANT PAY ONLY IF SURE ALMOST !! :)! IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME BUT THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM "

IF ANYONE WHO HAS USED OF THESE SERVICES IS SUCCESSFUL TO REMOVE THE CONTENT FROM THESE SITES IF NO I DON'T WANT PAY 100/200 $ A EMPTY I WANT PAY ONLY IF ALMOST A BIT SURE AND NOT AS SAYS CAMMODELPROTECTION NOT REINTRACIABLE !! :)

HOW DO THEN? PLEASE HELP ME.

I WANT A WITNESS OF THE GUARDLEX SERVICES AND/OR OF DMCA.COM IF HAVE SOMETHING WITH THESE SITES.

OK PLS TY VERY MUCH BYE

P.S.: CONTACT ME IN PM

All that can be done, we have already told you. Read the replies in this thread.

All that can be done, we have already told you. Read the replies in this thread.
yes but nada people talk yet of this services here that i want contacted guardlex/dmca/cammodelprotection/cyberlex because I tried them all without success now these services want the money because there ar engineers, laws and are paid to know if they can delete the photos / videos on those sites([site name banned*10],[site name banned*11] and chaturbatemales.com) or are money thrown away if it's for talk here or better in my pm!!! ok pls ty very much bye.!!!

yes but nada people talk yet of this services here that i want contacted guardlex/dmca/cammodelprotection/cyberlex because I tried them all without success now these services want the money because there ar engineers, laws and are paid to know if they can delete the photos / videos on those sites([site name banned*10],[site name banned*11] and chaturbatemales.com) or are money thrown away if it's for talk here or better in my pm!!! ok pls ty very much bye.!!!

If they didn't work, there's nothing else to do. And of course they want money, they're a paid service. Even if they didn't get it taken down, they still tried, and expect to be paid for their time and effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.