AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

problem paxum payments

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2millionmodel

Banhammered
Nov 7, 2021
(sorry for my bad english)
hi, i have read next 30 november in all sites the performer need be the owner of paxum account or money don't arrive.
now i stream like as single model performer but i'm using paxum account of my husband
how can resolve in bonga, camsoda, stripchat?
can i add in all 3 sites my husband like as performer, continue broadcast alone and set name of my husband to send payment to him paxum account?
thanks

(sorry for my bad english)
hi, i have read next 30 november in all sites the performer need be the owner of paxum account or money don't arrive.
now i stream like as single model performer but i'm using paxum account of my husband
how can resolve in bonga, camsoda, stripchat?
can i add in all 3 sites my husband like as performer, continue broadcast alone and set name of my husband to send payment to him paxum account?
thanks
you did not understand corect .

you can still recive the money on your husband paxum account . but on every site where its written the payment method you will must put his legal name same as apear in the paxum account.

you do not need to verify your husband as a model on the site.

Important notice for Paxum users: new mandatory field​

Paxum has made some changes in their rules to execute payouts. Starting very soon, they will request the name of

the owner of the PAXUM account where the money will be sent to.

That's why you will soon find a new field in your PAXUM payment settings to select the PAXUM account owner among the approved persons in the model account. This affects both models and studios, and will also become the norm for all the other payout methods in the future.
Note that if the name of the person selected in your payment settings and the name of the PAXUM account owner don't match, Paxum might reject the payout. Or if you fail to select someone by November 30, your payments will be suspended. For this reason, we ask you to make sure that you're using your personal PAXUM account and if not, to create a new one in the next few weeks.
We will let you know once the new field to add the PAXUM account owner is available in the payment settings.

hey can someone explain me what will happen, since 30th november i am in same situation, working on chaturbate, and money in husbnad paxum account, account is on my name , can you please explain me how this will affect me ??

you did not understand corect .

you can still recive the money on your husband paxum account . but on every site where its written the payment method you will must put his legal name same as apear in the paxum account.

you do not need to verify your husband as a model on the site.
yes but for example:
camsoda my name is "xxx" in paxum field i see payable to"xxx" and email paxum ... i can't change "xxx" so i can't write new name of my husband
bonga on payment setting i can choose only email paxum (name can't change - i think they use the same of name verificate performer) so i cant change paxum email because cant change name...

Last edited:
yes but for example:
camsoda my name is "xxx" in paxum field i see payable to"xxx" and email paxum ... i can't change "xxx" so i can't write new name of my husband
bonga on payment setting i can choose only email paxum (name can't change - i think they use the same of name verificate performer) so i cant change paxum email because cant change name...

then you must contact camsoda support and the bonga cams support , only them can tell you what to do , or if you can verify your husband account without register him as model .

also i need to mention that camsoda and bonga did not requiered us to do anything for the moment , so it pointless to ask them something .

only on stripchat we are requiered to do so . and on stripchat also if the paxum its in his name then put his name there at payment and thats it .

and on chaturbate normally this was regulated long time ago , when you register the payment method you can put the name of your husband and upload his id . without verify him as a model.

If you have questions you can always contact the sites support they will help you do it right so you get your money without problem .

camsoda-stripchat-bongamodels
i see this sites have "epayments" payments method?
for epayments need match exactly name of model and name of epayments account?
i know epayments have no more mastercad avaible, but i think can transfer from e-wallet to external visa card.

camsoda-stripchat-bongamodels
i see this sites have "epayments" payments method?
for epayments need match exactly name of model and name of epayments account?
i know epayments have no more mastercad avaible, but i think can transfer from e-wallet to external visa card.
Non lo so veramente . ancora ci ho blocati da loro 300 dollari , e rifiutono a darmili , sotto certe vari motivi. Io personalmente non li usero mai piu .

Status
Not open for further replies.