AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problem to link my account with OBS!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2020
Canada
Twitter Username
@KryxtalTanaka
MFC Username
KryxtalTanaka
Hi!
I'm trying since a week to link my account mfc with my obs and I'm following all the step for it :

• Download and install the setup executable on your Windows PC, or the macOS package on your Mac. You must already have OBS version 23.0 (or newer) installed. Versions earlier than 23.0 will not work with Sidekick.
  • After installing Sidekick, open OBS, wait a few seconds and then close OBS.
  • You may wish to duplicate your current profile (in the Profile menu) before performing the next step.
  • Reopen OBS and change the service (Settings > Stream) to MyFreeCams WebRTC. The plugin will only be active for profiles using this service. No streaming key or servername is needed, the plugin will fill these in automatically.
  • --------------- To Link your profile to your MFC account, click the Link button from the Sidekick Properties window (under Tools > Sidekick Properties on the menu).
  • Login and accept the request to link with your model account. Next login to the Model Web Broadcaster.
  • Choose the modelweb options page, select the video mode titled External Broadcaster - OBS using Sidekick Plugin. Your OBS profile should now be ready to stream! If you have trouble, try switching between profiles, or close and re-open OBS.
  • Start Streaming!
But When I click on the Sidekick window for connecting it's appearing a complet white window with nothing on it!
https://prnt.sc/uf60ld on this screenshot u can see!
I dont know what to do anymore! I need your help!!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Morganjanelle
Hi!
I'm trying since a week to link my account mfc with my obs and I'm following all the step for it :

• Download and install the setup executable on your Windows PC, or the macOS package on your Mac. You must already have OBS version 23.0 (or newer) installed. Versions earlier than 23.0 will not work with Sidekick.
  • You may wish to duplicate your current profile (in the Profile menu) before performing the next step.
  • Reopen OBS and change the service (Settings > Stream) to MyFreeCams WebRTC. The plugin will only be active for profiles using this service. No streaming key or servername is needed, the plugin will fill these in automatically.
  • --------------- To Link your profile to your MFC account, click the Link button from the Sidekick Properties window (under Tools > Sidekick Properties on the menu).
  • Login and accept the request to link with your model account. Next login to the Model Web Broadcaster.
  • Choose the modelweb options page, select the video mode titled External Broadcaster - OBS using Sidekick Plugin. Your OBS profile should now be ready to stream! If you have trouble, try switching between profiles, or close and re-open OBS.
  • Start Streaming!
But When I click on the Sidekick window for connecting it's appearing a complet white window with nothing on it!
I wish someone would reply! I have the same problem and want to start using obs. Oof. O hope we figure it out.

Upvote 0
Hi!

• Start Streaming!
I wish someone would reply! I have the same problem and want to start using obs. Oof. O hope we figure it out.
My advice would be to not use Sidekick, just use OBS directly.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.