AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problematic female tipper on cb - Keeps getting around bans!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2020
Dear Shirley

My account on chaturbate is sarai_sublime.

Over the past months, I have written to support on many occasions about a particular user that has continually harassed myself (and others, however I know i cannot speak for them), and provided screenshots, emails and evidence of such harassment's.
I believe that on some occasions she has been banned. Other times not banned, or banned and let back in via her writing to support. This person often changes usernames or has multiple ones ( all of which i have given to chaturbate except the most recent). This user spends a great deal of money tipping broadcasters on chaturbate, and often brags that she will never be banned due to the excessive money she spends on cb.

I banned permanently this person from my room many months ago, blocked her country of origin, but each time she comes back and sits in my room and brags that she often reports me , sits in my room as anon or a grey username, or just simply changes her previous names that have either been banned, or deactivated. I honestly believe that either chaturbate is lifting her bans each time, OR, she has an ip changer.

I banned this user from my room initially as she caused a lot of discord in the room, and when i found out she often requests from cb to have tokens returned to her from models, I didnt want her tipping in my room and doing the same. As a result, she has a permanent grudge against me for doing what is in my right to do. From that point on i received so many harassing emails ( all forwarded to cb ) that i had to delete my email account and no longer advertise one in my room for camming.

I can send you screenshots of her recent discussions in pm which other broadcasters sent me, bragging about hanging in my room as anon, as grey users and also reporting me all the time. She also mentions doing this to other broadcasters and talking about karma for people that have crossed her. I can no longer give you the harassing emails again, as i said previously, i disabled that account.

I am hoping Shirley that you can advise and assist me with this issue? If she is always getting banned, why is she let back in to harass people on cb? Is it a lack of communication in support? If she does have an ip changer, is all hope lost and we have to continue to put up with her? How does she manage to get past the permanent bans we put in our rooms for her?

I know you are busy, but I would welcome a dm from you when u get some time, so i can give you this persons usernames and evidence i have, and try come to some sort of resolution.

Much appreciated if you read this and look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

I am so sorry you are going through this, it is very hard to suffer daily abuse and harassment in your workplace and not be able to do anything about it. I doubt support is lifting her bans, in all probability this user has a proxy and created multiple accounts to harass with. From experience I can tell you Chaturbate support doesn’t do anything about harassment or abuse, they will tell you to ban again and suck it up and if there are threats of physical harm or death threats like it has been my case, even with screenshots and all the proof, they will simply wash their hands and tell you to contact the police. It is unfortunate but it has been my experience when there is a dispute CB support tends to side with the users against the models even in cases such as this, the only reason I have heard users get sitewide bans is if they issue chargebacks. As long as their card works and they pay, it seems to me like models will be told to suck it up if a member is aggressive or is a repeat abuser

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the police? what can they do... it's the internet i had a guy who said he was gonna break into my house and rape me... i got scared i wanted to call police but i don't see what they can do... so i just ban him and he never came back thank god!

edit forgive me if something i say seens odd or not right i have mental disorders and don't always use the right word. sorry mildly autistic plus other's

Upvote 0
with mental health and other things i think chaturbate should do more if someone hurts them self or worst it could be on chaturbate for not taking all actions. just saying. i know a 30 year old man who still is like 18 due to mental health with i understand i am not my age mentally also. due to same reason's. no judgement please.

Upvote 0
There will always be a way to get around bans. Turn off grey chat and tell the other models not to share her conversations with you. If she starts coming in with colored names and saying stuff just add some custom words to all in one bot to include things that she often says.

Yes, using bots to your advantage does help. Harassers will sometimes work their way around any bots you could use, but you buy yourself a couple shows of breathing time while they adjust and come up with a new strategy. Some of them can be incredibly persistent.

Reactions: Sarai
Upvote 0
Dear Shirley

My account on chaturbate is sarai_sublime.

Over the past months, I have written to support on many occasions about a particular user that has continually harassed myself (and others, however I know i cannot speak for them), and provided screenshots, emails and evidence of such harassment's.
I believe that on some occasions she has been banned. Other times not banned, or banned and let back in via her writing to support. This person often changes usernames or has multiple ones ( all of which i have given to chaturbate except the most recent). This user spends a great deal of money tipping broadcasters on chaturbate, and often brags that she will never be banned due to the excessive money she spends on cb.

I banned permanently this person from my room many months ago, blocked her country of origin, but each time she comes back and sits in my room and brags that she often reports me , sits in my room as anon or a grey username, or just simply changes her previous names that have either been banned, or deactivated. I honestly believe that either chaturbate is lifting her bans each time, OR, she has an ip changer.

I banned this user from my room initially as she caused a lot of discord in the room, and when i found out she often requests from cb to have tokens returned to her from models, I didnt want her tipping in my room and doing the same. As a result, she has a permanent grudge against me for doing what is in my right to do. From that point on i received so many harassing emails ( all forwarded to cb ) that i had to delete my email account and no longer advertise one in my room for camming.

I can send you screenshots of her recent discussions in pm which other broadcasters sent me, bragging about hanging in my room as anon, as grey users and also reporting me all the time. She also mentions doing this to other broadcasters and talking about karma for people that have crossed her. I can no longer give you the harassing emails again, as i said previously, i disabled that account.

I am hoping Shirley that you can advise and assist me with this issue? If she is always getting banned, why is she let back in to harass people on cb? Is it a lack of communication in support? If she does have an ip changer, is all hope lost and we have to continue to put up with her? How does she manage to get past the permanent bans we put in our rooms for her?

I know you are busy, but I would welcome a dm from you when u get some time, so i can give you this persons usernames and evidence i have, and try come to some sort of resolution.

Much appreciated if you read this and look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Please note that we take matters such as harassment seriously. With that said, this is a matter for support to review and assist with. If you have any information regarding the account such as the username or screenshots please email support and I will ensure it is escalated for supervisory review.

Upvote 0
Please note that we take matters such as harassment seriously. With that said, this is a matter for support to review and assist with. If you have any information regarding the account such as the username or screenshots please email support and I will ensure it is escalated for supervisory review.
Hi Shirley
Thank you so much for your response. I have reported the person to support on each occassion with evidence already, the last time being two days ago. She was banned the day before yesterday, but returns today with new usernames. My issue is that she "appears" to be allowed back into chaturbate each time. Not sure why this is occurring. Should i simply write to support again?
Thank you for your time.

Sarai_sublime

Upvote 0
Hi Shirley
Thank you so much for your response. I have reported the person to support on each occassion with evidence already, the last time being two days ago. She was banned the day before yesterday, but returns today with new usernames. My issue is that she "appears" to be allowed back into chaturbate each time. Not sure why this is occurring. Should i simply write to support again?
Thank you for your time.

Sarai_sublime

Support states that they do not see a recent email about a user in your room harassing you, but have received recent inquiries about your account status. Please send the information you have to support again and I will ensure that the email is reviewed.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Support states that they do not see a recent email about a user in your room harassing you, but have received recent inquiries about your account status. Please send the information you have to support again and I will ensure that the email is reviewed.
Dear Shirley,

I sent a long and detailed message to support yesterday about this issue and included yourself on the email. This morning , i receive this message from support:

Support (Chaturbate)
Aug 2, 2020, 3:44 PM EDT
We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We sincerely apologize. Sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Your account is now unlocked and you should be able to access the site normally again. Please try again and let us know if you have any issues.

Thank you,
Support

This particular new email had nothing to do with my account being locked. I specifically requested in the email if they would escalate the email to a supervisor so that you may review it. I am finding the messages from support a little confusing and I feel like they are not being read? This is maybe why they said they could not find any emails regarding the issue of the harassing tipper only emails about my account status.

The support request number is 16016719 if that helps at all? You will find my email of the Aug 2, 2020, 9:34 AM EDT a part of that group of emails.

Thank you for your time and review of this issue for me, I know you are very busy.

Sarai_sublime

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.