Hello @punker barbie
my username is: goddess_valen
A few weeks ago I couldn't access my Chaturbate account because it told me my password was incorrect. I've tried resetting it, but I'm not getting the email to change it. I also wrote to support over three weeks ago and have yet to receive a response.
I am willing to perform any verification necessary to prove that the account belongs to me. I would greatly appreciate your help as it is my only means of subsistence and I need to regain access as soon as possible.
Thank you so much. I remain attentive. @punker barbie
my username is: goddess_valen
A few weeks ago I couldn't access my Chaturbate account because it told me my password was incorrect. I've tried resetting it, but I'm not getting the email to change it. I also wrote to support over three weeks ago and have yet to receive a response.
I am willing to perform any verification necessary to prove that the account belongs to me. I would greatly appreciate your help as it is my only means of subsistence and I need to regain access as soon as possible.
Thank you so much. I remain attentive. @punker barbie