AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Professional Custom Profiles

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of your example sites says it is designed by someone with quite a portfolio from New Zealand...
Apologies if I just seem sceptical by posting that, but basically, seems strange. Another site you put has a different designed by name to a non existent url.

pdsbarcoderepair.co.uk and pdsmobilecomputers.co.uk is my own company Portable Data Solutions Ltd.
Me and my partner Rachelle run and own the company.
pdsmobilecomputers.co.uk is my own design and cericom ltd was my web design company which we moved away from as PDS was doing better.
You can check the companies house records if you wish. Directors of both companies are both myself Kerry Tolhurtst and my partner Rachelle Ross-Edwards.

pdsbarcoderepair.co.uk:
I coded the entire website my friend Hally in New Zealand designed it in photoshop for my company.

I understand people would be sceptical hence the ridiculously cheap price of £20 for 10 completely custom profiles to try and get some experience with you, the profiles and gain your trust. I also don't except payment until my work is finished. When I set normal prices it will be 50% upfront and 50% upon completion. I'm also working on a website that will host profile templates that you can customise yourself and buy but that will take a few months or so.

If that's not enough meet the real me if you must.
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/lezvamp
LinkedIn
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kerry-tolhurst/3a/34a/46

My terms are correct. Those less tech savvy may confuse them.
Actual pages aren't possible on profiles, no. But as I said and has been shown css/html can easily give the illusion of pages or
, if iFrames are allowed for models, can easily be achieved with a basic website that I can host myself as being an, IT professional sell my own hosting (which if I wasn't trying to get experience and gain your trust would be in excess of £100). Trying to explain that in technical jargon just confuses those who don't understand it and to the viewer and the girls, the profile has pages. So well done for that ;)

I have 4 years experience in web design and development with great knowledge of:
HTML/HTML5, javascript, css1.0-css3.0, PHP, SQL/MySQL, Wordpress including custom Wordpress templates.

Also have 4 years experience in SEO and SMM.

I am a computer programmer with a good knowledge of:
C++, Java, Haskell and Prolog.

I have 2 years experience of fixing computers and rugged PDAs professionally for PDS ltd, being the only engineer.

I'm also starting my final year of university study a BSc in Computer Science.
Also going to say (as I'm pretty proud of the fact =P) that I passed the first 2 years of my degree with a 1st class grade.
And now you pretty much have my CV ;)

And just incase anyone queries the profile pic on my FB profile. I'm the one on the right. My best friend Lucy is the one mostly on show in the middle and was the MFC friend I did my first profile for. She's the reason I'm doing this. Message me if you want to know why. I'm not going to try and win you over with my sob story here xx

I promise I'm a genuine person and not trying to have any of you on. I'm even doing a premium profile now for free for a lovely a girl who's shown me nothing but kindness so I can help prove myself for you.

If you want to know more feel free to inbox me.

Kradek said:
takuy said:
Panzii actually does this.

The majority of the things on her page are hidden, and she's just using iframes to display things from her website, where she has her profile hosted.
That's true. There are a couple others as well. When you attempt to add one the normal way, however, it's blocked. My conclusion is it's not desired behavior.

It's possible model profiles do not block it and member's do.

Does anyone know how Panzii is able to use iframe tags in her profile?

I guess I'm not sure what is meant by 'add one the normal way'. I am able to take the iframe tag off Panzii's profile and put it on mine without any issues. This would indicate that the iframe tag is not being blocked on member profiles.

However, if I modify the source address to anything else, MFC will give me an error about unauthorized attributes or unauthorized domain.

Does anyone have any insight into this?

trulyperverted said:
Kradek said:
takuy said:
Panzii actually does this.

The majority of the things on her page are hidden, and she's just using iframes to display things from her website, where she has her profile hosted.
That's true. There are a couple others as well. When you attempt to add one the normal way, however, it's blocked. My conclusion is it's not desired behavior.

It's possible model profiles do not block it and member's do.

Does anyone know how Panzii is able to use iframe tags in her profile?

I guess I'm not sure what is meant by 'add one the normal way'. I am able to take the iframe tag off Panzii's profile and put it on mine without any issues. This would indicate that the iframe tag is not being blocked on member profiles.

However, if I modify the source address to anything else, MFC will give me an error about unauthorized attributes or unauthorized domain.

Does anyone have any insight into this?
When I said add the normal way I meant pasting in just an IFRAME tag fails. I was wrong apparently however that it was rejecting the tag, it appears in my case it was actually rejecting a blank domain (no src specified). So it seems it's restricted by domain. Panzii's joeykim.tv works, but many other urls do not. Youtube.com works, for example. Interestingly, Sarianna's (http://www.sariannafund.tumblr.com) obviously works on hers, but does not work on mine.

When I said add the normal way I meant pasting in just an IFRAME tag fails. I was wrong apparently however that it was rejecting the tag, it appears in my case it was actually rejecting a blank domain (no src specified). So it seems it's restricted by domain. Panzii's joeykim.tv works, but many other urls do not. Youtube.com works, for example. Interestingly, Sarianna's (http://www.sariannafund.tumblr.com) obviously works on hers, but does not work on mine.

That was my best guess that they are blocking most domains. I've sent an email to MFC support but I'm not holding my breath on a response. Guess I was hoping that it could be done without involving MFC, but it doesn't look like it.

MFCDesigner said:
I understand people would be sceptical hence the ridiculously cheap price of £20 for 10 completely custom profiles to try and get some experience with you, the profiles and gain your trust.

You can charge what you like as people will pay what they think it is worth - nothing wrong with that. I'd only do it for that price if I could finish it in 30 mins, otherwise it's not worth my time (not while I've got a job anyway - but circumstances always change).

The point of the post was - some of the example url's really don't add up. As said, one claiming to be designed by someone based in NZ, another one with another name on it.

Pds ltd? Not heard of them though, what do they do?

Reactions: SexySteph
Status
Not open for further replies.