AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Profiles that make you go hmmmmm.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morefunner

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 30, 2011
I realize that models will embellish some on their profiles, but some models lack a clue on trying to be believable. Some profiles make me laugh, while others make me wonder if they even realize how ridiculous they actually sound. I stumbled across this one, and just had to scratch my head. I might be way off base, but a few things just didn't add up to me.

sTuPZ.jpg

* On a personal note, I don't think this girl wrote the profile. I have been to Columbia numerous times and women and sex is a very lucrative business. Just wanted to use it as an example.

The most common false embellishment I see is a model claiming she's American when she's really Romanian.

bawksy said:
The most common false embellishment I see is a model claiming she's American when she's really Romanian.
As far as I can tell this sort of thing happens a LOT. I've seen girls from all over the world pretending to be from the US because they say it earns them more money. I even know of girls from English speaking countries that do this! I guess it depends on how well they can put on a US accent. Some probably get away with it for yeeears!

bawksy said:

I think there's a simple explanation there - country filters. Who filters out US girls? Unless they've got amazing English, no-one is fooled...

The most obvious and repeated lie is the models age. Agent_99 being 33? Surely in her late 40's early 50's at least?

Ya, the age thing is ridiculous. I've seen some 50+ year old women claim their 39 and they're not fooling anyone. A model friend told me a while back that MFC had an age limit, but I have yet to see one in writing anywhere. Is it in the application process somewhere?

Bocefish said:
Ya, the age thing is ridiculous. I've seen some 50+ year old women claim their 39 and they're not fooling anyone. A model friend told me a while back that MFC had an age limit, but I have yet to see one in writing anywhere. Is it in the application process somewhere?

I would slightly call this BS, generally cause we ALL have to submit official gov IDs WITH pics, so the grannies on cam have to show an accurate ID with pic to get approved. My pic was slightly different and they actually kicked it back so I had to use my DL that had a more current hair style and color, plus I had gained a little weight in my face between too

Yes, but we are not privy to the original sign-up info so models can put any age they want to on their profile and everyone knows women never lie about their age. :p

Just curious if there is an age limit mentioned anywhere in the application process?

45? That sucks, I was looking forward to still being on MFC when I'm a camgranny. I wonder if they'll ever make a MyFreeGrans.

there's definitely some older than 45...there's some who even list their age as over 45...

Btw agent_99 is in her mid 40s...she said it on cam.. dont remember exact age she said

Agent 99 confirmed her age to be 46 the other day.

That's not so strange, but cant say I've been in her room. One model I know is in school to be an astrophysicist, I shit you not. Some serious smarty pants are on MFC. :shhh:

Oh ya... the 45 age limit thing must solely be a suggestion because I've seen some seriously post-menopausal old bats on MFC. :shifty:

Bocefish said:

That's not so strange, but cant say I've been in her room. One model I know is in school to be an astrophysicist, I shit you not. Some serious smarty pants are on MFC. :shhh:

Yeah I know, and I don't doubt there are plenty of well qualified women on here but I've been making a point to look lately and you wouldn't believe how many qualified economists and lawyers are doing anal for 20 tokens

Countessa: fair enough, I didnt actually watch her I was just looking for a particularly arcane or qualified occupation that doesnt fit with the whole mfc model stereotype lol.

Even still, neuroscience is not an occupation it's a field of study, and if she's 19 it's a field of study she almost certainly isn't qualified for yet (she might be studying it obv.)

The original one I wanted to post claims she's an architect but she's like 19, and I didn't cos I believe you ARE a qualified architect and didn't want to come off rude :p My ex is an architect and I think it took her 6 years of uni.

Jupiter551 said:
The original one I wanted to post claims she's an architect but she's like 19,

Honestly you don't really get degree specific until your Junior and Senior year in college. Most of your Gen Ed stuff is done the first two years. Unless she's seriously smart and did dual enrollment, pre-ap or graduated early then she isn't even in her upper division course work yet. I'm a senior in a Biology major. When I was 19 I didn't know anything close to what I know now. I was more equipped to write a paper than to answer a question over Chemistry, Physics, or Biology.

Judging from my grammar, it's been awhile since I've taken an English class ;)

kayceecane said:
Honestly you don't really get degree specific until your Junior and Senior year in college. Most of your Gen Ed stuff is done the first two years.

Some art schools, like mine, allow you to spread your general ed through out your entire schooling so you can get more years of experience. We have an architecture program as do many art schools. Just to play devils advocate on that one.

However, I agree with you completely. There is no way she is licensed.. it takes an insane amount of work to get licensed as an architect and by 19 she should only have scratched the surface of her education.

LacieLaPlante said:
However, I agree with you completely. There is no way she is licensed.. it takes an insane amount of work to get licensed as an architect and by 19 she should only have scratched the surface of her education.
Maybe Art Vandalay is her inspiration.

AmberCutie said:
LacieLaPlante said:
Maybe Art Vandalay is her inspiration.

HAHAHAH, of Vandalay Industries?

LacieLaPlante said:
kayceecane said:
Honestly you don't really get degree specific until your Junior and Senior year in college. Most of your Gen Ed stuff is done the first two years.

Some art schools, like mine, allow you to spread your general ed through out your entire schooling so you can get more years of experience. We have an architecture program as do many art schools. Just to play devils advocate on that one.

She's not 19.

Also, are you an architecture student? I just finished my final year studio a few months ago and I'm starting up a business (I'm 23 :p)

It'd mean she'd have started at the age of 15 traditionally (going UK way), as 3 year undergraduate and 1 year post grad. Maybe she'll be 20 by then :D
It's not unheard of, but very unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.