AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[PROJECT][QUESTION] Give new life to your show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2021
Hello everyone, I have been working on a project for some time but before spending more time on it I would like to have your opinions on it if possible.
With this project I have tried to answer the two following problems:
- How to create a new source of income?
- How to make the most of several hours of live performances that will be lost at the end of the show?

To sum up the solution in one sentence, it's a website that will compile the best moments of a live show of several hours to make a video accessible on a platform for people who have paid a subscription.
You can see it as a manyvids on which will be automatically added a digest of your shows. You won't have to do anything.
At the end of your show, the software automatically recovers the most interesting moments, compiles them into a video and puts it online for your fans.
This will allow those of them who missed the show to have a short summary video for a few dollars a month. Of course, you set the price of the subscription.
This system allows you to enhance the value of a show by keeping only the best moments.

So my question is the following: If such a service existed, would you use it?
Do not hesitate to say no 😉
If you have any remarks or suggestions, don't hesitate too. My goal is to create a service that you need and that answers your problems.
Thanks for your help 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.