AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Promoting my 'other' profile on different account, is it allowed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2021
England
I have two CB performer accounts (ones cosplay). I want to be rid of one soon, but promote the one I'm keeping on the account I'm getting rid of as to bring over the followers from there.

Is this allowed? Common sense says yes it should be fine, but this is Chaturbate where breathing in the wrong direction can get you a ban and I don't want to end up on here starting a 'ive been banned' thread to add to the other 1000000000.

Also what would you do to promote your other page? I was thinking putting it in the rotating notifier app.

Well,y ou're allowed 2 different streams at the same time so long as they are from different camera angles, so advertising each of the streams/accounts on your profiles should be fine, there really should be no problem with it

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.