AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ps Vita?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2011
massachusettes
is anyone besides me getting the PS Vita at launch? or are you going to wait til the reviews are out on it?

I have one preordered. It's a pretty nice piece of hardware, and it looks like it will have some great games coming out on it.

I skipped the PSP—the hardware was a bit limited and it never got many games that appealed to me—but the Vita looks a lot better.

Reactions: sarcasmic
i have the ps vita and so far it is amazing. the uncharted game looks so good and all the new touch screen and touch pad controls work perfectly. i forgot i have a ps3 and was playing this all day today so addicting glad i got it.

Got my PS Vita yesterday. Wow, it is one really nice piece of hardware. The interface is pretty good. A few rough edges, but if it's anything like the PS3 it'll get a lot of improvements in the next year.

It feels a bit like an early version of iOS to me. text entry, for example. it's lacking any way to select text and copy/paste

web browser is pretty awful. They should just use webkit like everyone else. The Google maps app is also terrible :-(

The download/notification list is quirky and could use some improvement.

Background music is awful, but at least the music in the launcher can be turned off (via a checkbox buried in the settings app).

Everything else works really well, though. So far I've just been playing demos. Haven't bought any real games yet. Looking forward to being able to transfer the few PSP games I have (which aren't compatible yet) and all the random PS1 games I've gotten from PS+. (Here's hoping Vita games appear in PS+ at some point, too. Seems like it would be a good idea to get some discounts posted soon, at least.)

tim1724 said:
Got my PS Vita yesterday. Wow, it is one really nice piece of hardware. The interface is pretty good. A few rough edges, but if it's anything like the PS3 it'll get a lot of improvements in the next year.

It feels a bit like an early version of iOS to me. text entry, for example. it's lacking any way to select text and copy/paste

web browser is pretty awful. They should just use webkit like everyone else. The Google maps app is also terrible :-(

The download/notification list is quirky and could use some improvement.

Background music is awful, but at least the music in the launcher can be turned off (via a checkbox buried in the settings app).

Everything else works really well, though. So far I've just been playing demos. Haven't bought any real games yet. Looking forward to being able to transfer the few PSP games I have (which aren't compatible yet) and all the random PS1 games I've gotten from PS+. (Here's hoping Vita games appear in PS+ at some point, too. Seems like it would be a good idea to get some discounts posted soon, at least.)

might i suggest getting uncharted for the vita and also little deviants is quite fun as well. the system is amazing and everything works well and i do agree the interface and web browser need some improvement but other than that this system is worth the money

If you happen to have a Vita, Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack is worth every penny of the $8 cost. I have Uncharted, Blazblue and Rayman, but I've spent 99% of my time on Mutant Blobs.

Reactions: Always_Tim
agrajag79 said:
If you happen to have a Vita, Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack is worth every penny of the $8 cost. I have Uncharted, Blazblue and Rayman, but I've spent 99% of my time on Mutant Blobs.

Thanks for pointing out this title; I'd overlooked it. I downloaded it the other day and wow, is it fun! I'm enjoying Mutant Blobs Attack a lot more than anything else.

Escape Plan is fun, too, but I find that I can only play it in small doses.

I plan to buy the Vita versions of Katamari Damacy and Lumines at some point, too, but I'm planning to wait until I can get them at a discount as they're both a bit overpriced, in my opinion.

I'm also looking forward to the Vita version of LittleBigPlanet, but that won't be out for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.