AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Public show idea

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2010
This one actually sounds like it might be fun. I suggested this idea to another model that doesn't visit this site, and she said it sounded pretty cool, so I thought I would suggest it to any of the rest of you lovely ladies. Basically you would get a bunch of sheets of bubble wrap, preferably the bigger bubble size so there would be more of a popping sound, and just roll around naked on it, bursting the bubbles in the process :D . I'm sure there's probably a fetish somewhere out there for that, but it just sounds just like a good time. :)

I don't think that many would pop, they need concentrated pressure, dunno if body weight distributed over the body area would be enough

Jupiter551 said:
I don't think that many would pop, they need concentrated pressure, dunno if body weight distributed over the body area would be enough

Yeah, you're probably right. It sounded good at least.

jump on it then?? do it topless and then you get to see boobs bouncing.....just my :twocents-02cents:

Oh... some of you boys and your ideas. It's probably (for the most part) best if y'all just remain part of the audience and only try to "help out with ideas" if your model friend asks you for it directly. ;).

^^^ LMAO! Amber, these ideas totally reminded me of our conversation in my room the other night ;) Naked happy girls just arent enough anymore.

There actually is a fetish for girls popping bubble wrap, but I believe most fetishists in this area prefer the girls clothed.

Install a set of trapeze in your living room, get 3 other girls so you can do a full trapeze act in the nude with the finale being you all orgasming, squirting, doing triple somersaults landing on dildos :)

For 2000 tokens, 3000 on weekends.

Imagination is the limitation

Dildos made of fire, of course. Otherwise it would be really boring. Also, there should probably be clowns driving cars while really intoxicated IMHO. #imjustsayin

• Funny!
Reactions: Novella Rae
Sia Green said:
Dildos made of fire, of course. Otherwise it would be really boring. Also, there should probably be clowns driving cars while really intoxicated IMHO. #imjustsayin
All you're missing is naked female lion tamers, naked bearded ladies and of course, naked clowns.

I mean, if you're going to have a train wreck; go all the way, I say.

Actually naked bubble wrap with or without oil sounds like a good time... hmmm...

Maybe you could make a bubble wrap bikini and you pop 1 bubble for every tip until they are all popped and then it comes off.

But then I am always thinking of silly games to play and I am fond of bubble wrap.

Sexypinays4u did a similar thing already but they used balloons. Very funny.

Attachments

• sexyballoon.jpg
    sexyballoon.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 225
I eagerly logged on to post about my new idea of masked weekly model wrestling contestants with the one judged by the crowd as the "winner" taking 75% of the tips and getting a place in the semi final. Now I think I'll just shut up because you guys clearly don't appreciate art :snooty:

So I guess an idea of Robin Hood with glow in the dark dildo's attached to arrow heads, fired by Scarlet Will(y) in black light at Maid Marion's presented posterior and pussy (highlighted via uv pen)...is not good? What if Little John is included... :think:

Y'all can't forget the strapons. There's gotta be room for strapons in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.