AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

punker barbie aka Shirley from Chaturbate INSIDE PLEASE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once quit a job (I know it's not the same as being banned/fired), because my boss was a douche. A few days later he begged me to come back, and I foolishly did. He was still a douche and I quit for good.

Why in the hell would you keep going back to a site that clearly (for whatever reason; it does not actually matter) does not want you? Shirley has obviously read your pleas since she has been in multiple threads you have begged in. Since she is not replying to you I am thinking she thinks/knows that YOU know the reason you were banned. Seriously, 28 times? And you keep going back? Children learn at a very young age that touching a burner hurts, and they stop doing it.

For your own sake, take your hand off the burner. Move on.

JimsX said:
I once quit a job (I know it's not the same as being banned/fired), because my boss was a douche. A few days later he begged me to come back, and I foolishly did. He was still a douche and I quit for good.

Why in the hell would you keep going back to a site that clearly (for whatever reason; it does not actually matter) does not want you? Shirley has obviously read your pleas since she has been in multiple threads you have begged in. Since she is not replying to you I am thinking she thinks/knows that YOU know the reason you were banned. Seriously, 28 times? And you keep going back? Children learn at a very young age that touching a burner hurts, and they stop doing it.

WRONG!!!!!!! I have all the emails back and forth with them. I was banned and or unage verified 28 times for no reason, NONE!!! there automatic systems fault not mine. Also to the other morons here saying Shirley wont reply because "I know why I was banned" is just plan stupid because if I knew why i was banned I wouldnt be here and if there was a valid reason they wouldnt be ignoring me, they would just tell me the reason. Seems they just refuse to fix there websites autobanning system and just permanently ban any member for no reason that they dont want to deal with and we can all see this as Shirley refuses to reply.

This thread with someone else saying the same thing as me proves this https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... e84b4c0854

needcamhelp said:
JimsX said:

WRONG!!!!!!! I have all the emails back and forth with them. I was banned and or unage verified 28 times for no reason, NONE!!! there automatic systems fault not mine. Also to the other morons here saying Shirley wont reply because "I know why I was banned" is just plan stupid because if I knew why i was banned I wouldnt be here and if there was a valid reason they would be ignoring me. Seems they just refuse to fix there websites autobanning system and just permanently ban member for no reason that they dont want to deal with and we can all see this as Shirley refuses to reply.

This thread with someone else saying the same thing as me proves this https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... e84b4c0854

It definitely does sound as though the site has issues with banning first and asking questions later or never. So the question remains ... why the hell do you want to work there? You are wasting so much time and energy on this quest of yours and you will never get the answers. Just walk away.

needcamhelp said:
JimsX said:

WRONG!!!!!!! I have all the emails back and forth with them. I was banned and or unage verified 28 times for no reason, NONE!!! there automatic systems fault not mine. Also to the other morons here saying Shirley wont reply because "I know why I was banned" is just plan stupid because if I knew why i was banned I wouldnt be here and if there was a valid reason they wouldnt be ignoring me, they would just tell me the reason. Seems they just refuse to fix there websites autobanning system and just permanently ban any member for no reason that they dont want to deal with and we can all see this as Shirley refuses to reply.

My apologies for my previous post. I would be annoyed too but please try to understand our frustration when so many of us have replied to you with only a lot of weird attitude in return. Hopefully you get some answers soon.

AmberCutie said:
needcamhelp said:
JimsX said:

My apologies for my previous post. I would be annoyed too but please try to understand our frustration when so many of us have replied to you with only a lot of weird attitude in return. Hopefully you get some answers soon.

Thank you and if you had been banned 28 times for NO REASON and had your income that supports your kid and family taken away you would be very angry also. Most of the time its on weekend also where you have to wait 3 days to be unban and during those 3 days just get stupid copy and paste replies not unbanning you or answering your questions and now they just plain ignore you. I love Chautbate and just want to be unban and keep working and making money but this is beyond stupid and unprofessional.

Maybe it's been covered already, but there are other camsites out there, all of which (as far as I can tell) aren't even a tenth as unprofessional and erratic as Chaturbate seemingly are.

It's obviously very easy for me to sit here and reach conclusions on matters that don't affect me, but you mentioned you're trying to support your kids, and - as harsh as it may sound - that rests on you, not Chaturbate. Whether it's completely owing to Chaturbate's incompetence, or whether there's something to this that you haven't mentioned, I think you have to stop looking at what's "right and fair" and just start doing what's best for you and your child. At this point, the Chaturbate thing clearly isn't stable income, not with you being banned every other time you log on. Have you at least tried to find work on other camsites? Also, I don't know your situation, but are you able to work in other fields? Things like retail and fast food, while unglamorous, are generally hiring and provide a steady, reliable paycheque. And there's nothing to say that you can't continue to cam as well. It just gives you a financial safety net, should you encounter problems like you have with Chaturbate.

I empathise with you. It must royally suck being this badly affected by a company's inability to operate efficiently, fairly, and logically. But there comes a point where you kinda just have to accept that that's the crappy hand you've been dealt, pick yourself up and move on. Not just for your own benefit, but for that of your kid also :twocents-02cents:

for what it is worth i have always found shirley to be very helpful any time i have contacted cb support, even if it was just to get an emote removed.

as for being banned 28 times a saying my dad often used springs to mind : there is no smoke without fire.

I see a lot of people complaining about cb in general. i have been on cb almost since the start, and the site has come a long way in a short time. the recent crashes have been a pain in the ass but mfc used to crash daily.

from my own experience mfc are as bad, banning members based solely on the unsubstantiated word of a pissed off model :twocents-02cents:

needcamhelp said:
JimsX said:

Its super fun being called a moron...you don't have an attitude problem AT ALL. :lol:

Wow, 28 times. This can be record :eek:

If I were you, I'd just move on to another site. As it was mentioned in the other thread, they focus on things that doesn't really matter. I don't care about colors in the chat, all I want as a cam girl is to feel safe. If I have a question, I want an answer. If there's a new rule I want to know it! And even old ones aren't stated clear enough.

Here is my take on the situation. I have to be honest and at first thought it had to be your fault for being banned 28 times.
But now my theory is that you probably have a troll/stalker/whatever you might call him, that uses/abuses the automated report system CB uses. Most likely he constantly reports you to CB for underage performer, possibly with several accounts. Then the automated support kicks ins, gives you a "safety" ban and wants another age verification.
This seems to be in line with CB's "Ban first and sort out any mess later"-system, where any human interaction seems to be at the end of the support, (after reading several threads here, you might think, there isn't any at all), instead of the beginning.
I can't give you any advise how to deal with it, but I think this has already been covered by many camgirls here in this thread.
I also don't know if there is any truth in my speculations, but if there should be, CB needs to overhaul the systems that favors trolls over camgirls. I'm rarely on CB, mostly on MFC, but my favorite model moved from MFC to CB, so I don't want to see the site going down the drain.

littlefreak1 said:
Here is my take on the situation. I have to be honest and at first thought it had to be your fault for being banned 28 times.
But now my theory is that you probably have a troll/stalker/whatever you might call him, that uses/abuses the automated report system CB uses. Most likely he constantly reports you to CB for underage performer, possibly with several accounts. Then the automated support kicks ins, gives you a "safety" ban and wants another age verification.
This seems to be in line with CB's "Ban first and sort out any mess later"-system, where any human interaction seems to be at the end of the support, (after reading several threads here, you might think, there isn't any at all), instead of the beginning.
I can't give you any advise how to deal with it, but I think this has already been covered by many camgirls here in this thread.
I also don't know if there is any truth in my speculations, but if there should be, CB needs to overhaul the systems that favors trolls over camgirls. I'm rarely on CB, mostly on MFC, but my favorite model moved from MFC to CB, so I don't want to see the site going down the drain.
That's what I think happened in my case too.

Although it doesn't explain why they would actually terminate my account (See my thread).

I was on Chaturbate last night and clicked the Exhibitionist category. It was interesting to see several of the models that had many thousands of followers. They were clearly offering shows for tips etc e.g registered performers. That had for some reason had their accounts un-verified that day.

"this model is not accepting tips"

one had over 10000 followers.

:think:
I think the theory about automated bans might be correct.

Reactions: Deleted member 1828
I'm starting to think that I'm the only person on the planet who's had a good experience with CB support. Though, the extent of my interaction with them is sending screenshots of dudes trying to get a show for a gift card while I robotically repeat "gift cards are GIFTS. If you want a show, buy TOKENS", or screenshots of the idiots who ask if it's OK to watch me if they're 15/12/whatever. I always get a thank-you or some junk.

Which makes me wonder - do members also get a ban first, ask questions later? It'd be interesting to know if it works both ways, or if it's favoritism in one direction.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
SweetSaffron said:
Which makes me wonder - do members also get a ban first, ask questions later? It'd be interesting to know if it works both ways, or if it's favoritism in one direction.

Not sure if it was a ban or a bug, but I had a day once where it wouldn't let me chat and kept giving me the same "You have been banned in too many rooms recently" message or something to that effect. Aside from the one time I got accidentally kicked from a room (she misclicked) it had not happened before, and even that time was actually pretty heartwarming because she dropped everything in the middle of her show to get me back in.

Either way, I sent an e-mail to support and they got back to me rather quickly to say that the issue had been fixed.

Chaturbate relies on members to police the site and report violations. It is an automated system so they do ban first and ask questions later. While it is flawed because it is vulnerable to misuse, it does serve the purpose of ensuring that models who violate their TOS are banned from the site.

If the OP was one of Chaturbate's top earners, she likely would have received a prompt response or perhaps never even been banned in the first place. That isn't necessarily fair, but it is the reality of situation.

If it makes the OP feel better (and I know it won’t), it isn't personal, other performers have had similar experiences and affiliates and white label owners have had some issues with communication as well.

I’d like to believe Chaturbate is just having some growing pains and they will address these issues sooner rather than later. They do have a lot of “irons in the fire”, so to speak, and while I usually applaud that approach, they have to remain mindful of their core business.

PS I heard bongacams is looking for new models, get your little Asian ass over there and start making money.

BillyRay said:
PS I heard bongacams is looking for new models, get your little Asian ass over there and start making money.

BongaCams, that website that is A.) virtually unknown, B.) streams CB model's recordings without their consent and C.) sends their models shampoo as prizes? Um... yeah, not recommended.

Streamate or MFC are the OP's best bets for alternative income. Naked.com, IMLive, and Adultwork are also options. BongaCams shouldn't even be on her radar. :twocents-02cents:

BillyRay said:
Chaturbate relies on members to police the site and report violations. It is an automated system so they do ban first and ask questions later. While it is flawed because it is vulnerable to misuse, it does serve the purpose of ensuring that models who violate their TOS are banned from the site.

If the OP was one of Chaturbate's top earners, she likely would have received a prompt response or perhaps never even been banned in the first place. That isn't necessarily fair, but it is the reality of situation.

If it makes the OP feel better (and I know it won’t), it isn't personal, other performers have had similar experiences and affiliates and white label owners have had some issues with communication as well.

I’d like to believe Chaturbate is just having some growing pains and they will address these issues sooner rather than later. They do have a lot of “irons in the fire”, so to speak, and while I usually applaud that approach, they have to remain mindful of their core business.

While in the meantime they ban me three times in a row, then terminate my account, but when I ask them why they won't reply to my mails.

Am I understanding this correctly? CB allows members to report models which results in them being banned immediately without admin or support checking? And they seriously thought this would not go wrong?

JimsX said:
Am I understanding this correctly? CB allows members to report models which results in them being banned immediately without admin or support checking? And they seriously thought this would not go wrong?

I'm pretty sure it takes multiple reports. Sometimes on the cam it will say something like this cam is suspected to be in violation of our terms or something like that and it asks if you want to report it too. I've only seen this a couple times though and it was on recorded shows somebody was streaming.

Reactions: JimsX
BillyRay said:

I don't think banning first, asking questions later does what you said it does. A model can be breaking the rules and as long as no one reports it, she's safe. Then another model can get a disgruntled member and they ban her for no just cause.
And most sites play some type of favoritism, but that's kind of irrelevant here.
I also don't think this model is going to feel any better knowing the site itself sucks and it's not just her.
Also, I hope that bongacams (my autocorrect just corrected it into "bongo SCAMS") is a joke.
While you may have not meant it this way, I almost feel like you were brushing off CB's bad behavior in the tone of your post.

GemmaMoore said:
BillyRay said:

BongaCams, that website that is A.) virtually unknown, B.) streams CB model's recordings without their consent and C.) sends their models shampoo as prizes? Um... yeah, not recommended.

Streamate or MFC are the OP's best bets for alternative income. Naked.com, IMLive, and Adultwork are also options. BongaCams shouldn't even be on her radar. :twocents-02cents:

:shock: What kind of shampoo, though?

I mean... we talking Pert Plus or Kevin Murphy here...

JoleneBrody said:
GemmaMoore said:
BillyRay said:

:shock: What kind of shampoo, though?

I mean... we talking Pert Plus or Kevin Murphy here...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BillyRay said:

This is true and thats why I was banned 28 times for NO REASON, NONE AT ALL also cause i am 19 but look young so others report me and there automatic system bans me.

For the record, it was a manual ban that the OP received here. Not a bot. Not automated.

Status
Not open for further replies.