AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@punker barbie Help me please!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2021
Hello dear support! My nickname is polly_holiday (Polly_love). I have been broadcasting in Chaturbate since January 2021 on a sub-account associated with the BP Media studio (nickname-pollyparker), and since March 2021, as an independent model, this studio has been closed by the police. I have not been cooperating with the studio for half a year and have not violated any laws of my state. But on April 30, my account was blocked without any explanation and a response from the support service.(my requests:17426753, 17430520, 17436672, 17449966,17772544). I also broadcast from the new Polly_Love page, which was also blocked without explanation ( here are the requests from my mail:17543058, 17556429, 17584176, 17588091). All the girls who started working independently after the studio closed, found themselves in the same situation. Only they have already been unblocked, I have been writing to you for 5 months, please answer me.
Now I understand that as a sub-account, I was responsible for the actions of the studio, even if my shows do not violate the code of conduct.
I am sincerely sorry about what happened, because Chaturbate is my second home, my family. I really miss my friends and fans! I really want to go back.
When creating a new personal account, I carefully read all the rules set out in (https://chaturbate.com/terms) the terms and conditions specified in the column accompanying the registration.
I have had nothing to do with the studio since its closure (February 25, 2021) and do not plan to deal with any of its participants. I am officially recognized as a victim in the same way as other models from this case, and, according to the statement of the investigator in this case, I have every right to independently broadcast at home, since there are no restrictions on this activity for an individual in Russian legislation.

I confirm that the Polly_Holiday and Polly_Love account belongs to me personally, I registered it myself, I also confirm that I am familiar with the Chaturbate code of conduct and have never violated it, I am not affiliated with BP Media studio and do not violate Russian laws.
I really love Chaturbate and I really hope that I will be allowed to resume broadcasting.I'm no worse than others, please get me out of the ban!

Hi Polly,

It's disgusting what CB is doing. Jasmine is also still banned since the 7th of July with a lot of tokens on her account. She didnt violate any rule and support never answered any mail.
It would be great if @punker barbie read your story and took action about all those cases from the ex-studio models but that seems like hoping for a miracle.

Im banned myself after false complaints from a jealous model. Sended all proof to show im 100% innocent but so far no help from support or @punker barbie.

I really hope you get unblocked soon and to see you back online.

Reactions: Polly
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.