AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@punker barbie help me unsuspended my broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 29, 2023
Hello @punker barbie ,
My ability to broadcast has been suspended without any reason. I don't know why, I followed all rules and have been age verified. Please resolve this issue and activate my broadcast I need your help. I have been sending any emails but no response until now.
Can you please help me 🙏🙏🙏
Username: 713nainamalik0056187

Attachments

• IMG_20240205_160848.jpg
    IMG_20240205_160848.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 18
Hello @punker barbie ,
My ability to broadcast has been suspended without any reason. I don't know why, I followed all rules and have been age verified. Please resolve this issue and activate my broadcast I need your help. I have been sending any emails but no response until now.
Please stop making new threads or trying to reply in other people's threads. Reply in this one regarding your CB account only, I'm deleting the old one.

Reactions: 713nainamalik00
Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie ,
Please don't ignore my MSG I need to your help 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie ,
It's been 11 days since broadcast was suspended, still no response to email. Please help me how many days to suspension my broadcast 🙏🙏🙏
Help me @punker barbie

Upvote 0